xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: New Avalaunch Screwed My Xbox  (Read 356 times)

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
New Avalaunch Screwed My Xbox
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xustu @ Feb 9 2004, 05:02 AM)
QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Feb 9 2004, 02:15 AM)
grr.gif  cause the motherfucking Dashboard deleted my motherfucking eeprom , and that happened with the "FIXED" version , i didnt download the first!!!!! i downloaded the second one!!!!!!, THEY SAID IT WAS FIXED!!! , others only have video problem that can be easyly fixed but not mine ,  ME AND OTHERS HAVE THE PROBLEM THAT THE MOTHERFUCKING DASHBOARD DELETED THE MOTHERFUCKING EEPROM!!!!!, YOU FUCKING READ , FUCKER!!  grr.gif

And to add a little spice my MOTHERFUCKING 120GB HD WONT UNLOCK!!!! EVEN WITH TEAMASSEMBLY PASS OR WITH THE HD PASS THAT IT WAS LOCKED WITH!!!!!!!!  grr.gif

SO DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN OR FUCKING READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grr.gif

Man, I hope your xbox stays screwed so you can just give up and stop filling the forums with garbage.  I had the same problem but was able to fix it under 5 minutes after reading 1 (ONE) thread.   So come on, it's not that hard.  Being pissed and swearing in the forum isn't gonna fix your $200.00 paper-weight.   The fools like you who will not search the forum are the number one cause of trash here.  RTFM.

die.

dry.gif  great another asshole

LOOK, WITHOUT EEPROM IN THE EEPROM CHIP THE XBOX CANNOT BOOT , IF IT CANNOT BOOT IT CANNOT RUN NOTHING!!! THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO REGION PROBLEM LIKE SOME THAT CAN BE FIXED WITH THE VIDEO MODE CHANGER! this is the problem that the motherfucking dash erased my fucking eeprom , and i dont have another xbox to change it , so fuck yourself!

and i neither have the time or money to do that motherfucking shit.

dno

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »

wink.gif

ceril_frodo

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »

wink.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »

blink.gif  !!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A GOD UP THERE!!!! THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!  laugh.gif weeeeeeee , you the man dno , youre the god praised man!!!!!!! muhaha.gif

edit: not only i did success of unlocking my HD on my PC , but the eeprom trick with the cromwell bios worked too. AMEN!!!!!  blink.gif

and goodbye to stupid avalaunch forever!!!!

EgoX

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2004, 01:35:00 AM »

laugh.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2004, 01:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (ildocteur @ Feb 9 2004, 07:36 AM)
I'm glad that XB-savage fixed his problem.

If you do not have an external programmer for your modchips you will not be able to flash it with the patched cromwell hence not be able to retore your eeprom. Or am I missing something.

ilDoc

tongue.gif  nope , you need a modchip with programmer.  biggrin.gif

the joker

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2004, 01:57:00 AM »

I think that if you don't want to be a tester of avalaunch, you should stick to dashboards that have different goals than we do. Avalaunch has for long been the dashboard that tries new things in order to push up the standards on the scene.... but with new things follows new bugs.

dno

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2004, 02:28:00 AM »

smile.gif

Keep it up.

dNO

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2004, 02:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Feb 9 2004, 10:25 AM)
and goodbye to stupid avalaunch forever!!!!

/me waves bye.. dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (dno @ Feb 9 2004, 11:28 AM)
BUT if you are just gonna shrug people off like they aren't your problem when they have a fragged XBOX and there is a means to fix this that would have prevented all these people moaning and swearing at you in the first place if you had just told them instead of ignoring them, then maybe an attitude adjustment in these forums is neccessary...

if they never were able to replicate the problem, how do you expect them to have a solution immediatly?

and shrugging people off like their not their problem is the exact opposite of what the avalaunch team has done time and time again, fuck look how many releases there were yesterday, all because of people whining and bitching that this wasent working and that wasent working...

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

You could have just used 4977 to boot up with.  That bios boots up whether you have an eeprom or not....

Krill123

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »

I agree with dno... You should have tried to help xbox-savage instead of mocking him in the forums.

TRIDENT624

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2004, 04:56:00 AM »

uhh.gif or is this an user error?...let us know so we can take the proper precautions...and be prepared if this happens smile.gif

edit:
Also whenever a new release is out I always cut and paste (on my desktop computer) from the old xml into the new xml to try to keep bugs..mishaps down...also ftp into to Avalaunch folder and make sure the executable file (.xbe) is properly named for what your bios is looking for

Krill123

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2004, 06:28:00 AM »

did you guys not read the first page? 

all I saw was a cry for help.

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2004, 06:35:00 AM »

QUOTE (jim80b @ Feb 9 2004, 08:24 AM)
help, i have a cheapmod based chip and guess what, my eeprom is gone. any ideas anyone??? i cant even boot ms. if anyones got the default xbe (the xboxdash.xbe for xboxdashdata.1012a700) can u message me so i can try to recover my box

just reflash your chip via the programmer (you dont have a cheapmod and not have one of those!) acording to the link dno posted:

http://arisme.free.fr/Xbox/Reflash/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7