xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Xdvdfstools V2.0 Support Topic  (Read 1597 times)

VooD

• Archived User
Xdvdfstools V2.0 Support Topic
« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(waggle @ Jan 15 2006, 08:08 PM) View Post

I figured out what was causing the null pointer access.  The "scan to the left" loop in BuildTree() was wrapping around to 0xFFFFFFFF instead of quitting the loop if decrementing by 1 when i=0.  Once I fixed that, I got an image that I was able to extract successfully.  I burned the image and it seemed to work fine.  I'm not sure if it is optimized any better than before since an alpha sorted image seemed to be fine too.  I just wanted to see if the tools work because I have noticed some games that really work the DVD drive over or "hiccup" during game play.

One layout that I would love to see uploaded is a layout for Maximum Chase (Japanese).  It streams audio during game play and is completely unplayable on some levels when it is not optimized.  It would be a good test to see if the optimized layout fixes problems like that.

Get a DVD-RW, MooGUI and start doing tests moving the files to more logical positions. tongue.gif

Yuuko

• Archived User
Xdvdfstools V2.0 Support Topic
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

Tried to burn Warriors DL using layout file and Verbatim media. Burn worked fine, verify worked fine, got Dirty disc errors.

Backup files work fine on HD.

Any thought ?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]