xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Xdvdfstools V2.0 Support Topic  (Read 1594 times)

ncasebee

• Archived User
Xdvdfstools V2.0 Support Topic
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

sad.gif

VooD

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (ncasebee @ Jul 23 2004, 05:44 PM)
No one has posted any layouts. sad.gif

Nope sad.gif

I think the new web should be "xbox-scened" if we want people to start posting.

Btw yesterday I talked with HSDEMONZ and he told me he has some doubts about posting layouts cause "people could upload intentionally broken layouts" ....

sad.gif

Either people doesnt realize the advantages of this method or they are too lazy to use command line tools sad.gif

Maybe this could change when the updated CloneXB is released.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2004, 02:31:00 AM »

I have about 65-67 originals. I can get layouts for them if they would help. They all are NTSC. Don't know if that makes a difference. Hope more people start contributing soon.
Also, it would be helpfull if you could fix the dumper program to allow you to dump more than 1 game without reseting the program. If you rip more than 1 at the moment, it names the second file _.lyt. Thanks!!  Neo

VooD

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004, 07:40:00 AM »

I have checked the bug you said, but I couldnĀ“t replicate it. It works fine for me.

I loaded the dumper, then inserted mitdtown madness 3, dumped the layout, then I changed the disc for Halo, and the layout also was dumped correctly.

The only known bug I can confirm about the dumper is the fact it fails to dump games with very very long names.

Try again with different games.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »

I dont know. Still acting up for me. Anyway, dumped all discs. Just did 1, restarted at dashboard, and reloaded dumper, ripped the second, etc. Took a little while but oh well.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »

ok. I'm heading to work right now, but I'll send them when I get home. So would you like me to RAR them into one file? Let me know where to send them to. Also, on the Layout website, it says ?you? were going to type tips for optimizing layout manually. I would very much like to read these tips, and perhaps I can help manually editing these files. Please send if you have them!! Thanks!

Vejita

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »

Do any of you have layouts for the NTSC Grand Theft Auto 3 and GTA Vice City?

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2004, 12:57:00 AM »

I will be sending both of them to VooD in just a second Vejita. Hopefully he will have them on the site, and hopefully this will get other people to start uploading layouts.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »

Hey VooD, give me a step by step for uploading to you. I can FTP, e-mail, or whatever other method you want, just let me know what you need. Thanks!!

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2004, 01:04:00 AM »

Hey Vood, also, a quick question. Where are the tips for manually optimizing layouts? I can't seem to find them on the site? Am I looking at the wrong site, or just not looking in the right place? Thanks for the help.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »

Sorry VooD! I was looking at the wrong site. Found the right one now!

VooD

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (toaks @ Jul 28 2004, 10:02 AM)
Hey VooD, give me a step by step for uploading to you. I can FTP, e-mail, or whatever other method you want, just let me know what you need. Thanks!!

The web has an uploading system, just sign up and upload the files to the correct directory.

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

Got 'em uploaded VooD. Hope they went to the right place. Didn't see where to specify what folder they went to. These were made with the 2.0 tools. I noticed there is a bugfix version up now?. Will they still be ok, or do I need to redo them with the newer version? Thanks!

toaks

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »

Hope they went to the right place. Didn't see where to specify what folder they went to. These were made with the 2.0 tools. I noticed there is a bugfix version up now?. Will they still be ok, or do I need to redo them with the newer version? Thanks!

Did you get the file VooD? Haven't seen em up yet, so just wanted to make sure you got them. Thanks!!

VooD

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (toaks @ Jul 29 2004, 10:24 AM)
Hope they went to the right place. Didn't see where to specify what folder they went to. These were made with the 2.0 tools. I noticed there is a bugfix version up now?. Will they still be ok, or do I need to redo them with the newer version? Thanks!

Did you get the file VooD? Haven't seen em up yet, so just wanted to make sure you got them. Thanks!!

There is nothing new uploaded to xboxlyt since a pair of days, so I guess you made a mistake or something. Just sign up, login browse to the folder you want and upload the file.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16