xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Craxtion - Version 4.0.0  (Read 1495 times)

sageturkey

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #165 on: February 28, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »

First of all, thank you very much for this great tool!
I've been burning ISO's with great success on my 1.6 box using Imation DVD-R disks and Nero or Alcohol 120.
I decided to try and make my first backup copy of a retail disk using Craxtion 4.0 and ran into the greyed-out rip to ISO box as well, so I just ripped it to a directory on the PC and made an ISO of that directory using 4.0 - Then, burned it using Nero (and Alcohol).

When I try and run the disk, it just reverts back to the dashboard... I tried using xbepatch on the default.xbe and re-made and re-burned the ISO, same results.
The box can read the disk, as I can see the files using FTP or DVD2xbox.

Is there a setting I need to change in Craxtion related to patching the .xbe or is this unrelated?

TIA

WinXP Pro
1.6 box
DuoX2 - Stock BIOS
Evox 3935

Bael

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

im n00b in all this game backing up etc and thought it would be really difficult to back up games etc, but craxtion makes it so easy, lol in like 5 mouseclick you can make a working multigame disc, and every backup i have made using craxtion has worked perfectly on my xbox (no coasters biggrin.gif apart from my very first one, but that wasnt craxtions fault xD i burned the ISO to disc at write speed 8x but then tried the same ISO again at 2x and it worked fine tongue.gif )
but i was wondering, if there are gunna be any updates or new versions, as i cannot ftp my xbox with flashfxp or cuteftp, as they both crash at a bit where it says listing directories, so i dont see any of my xbox folders using them, but the craxtion FTP works perfectly for me (another reason it is my god tongue.gif ) and i was wondering if in future versions the FTP function will be built on to be more like the big name FTP progs, i just mean like have the option to select more than 1 file/folder at the same time an transfer them at the same time, instead of having to do it folder by folder, and also if it will be capable of transfering more files at the same time, cus when a folder has lots of files inside craxtion just crashes on me, the most ive seen it succesfully transfer was just under 3000, but when doing games like KotOR2 that has thousands of sounds folders/files it takes ages as you have to do every folder singularly, cus it crashes when i just try to transfer the "sounds folder".

anywayz, the app is fantastic Fedge/LepPpeR, cant wait for any future updates/versions =D

ss72

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

do you need a mod chip to play copied games?

Hairless Heart

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »

Extract to ISO option is greyed out

camaro350

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »

install net frame work 2.0 download hear 2 fix craxtionfrom crashing application error during startup

Net Framework2.0

coxx

• Archived User
Craxtion - Version 4.0.0
« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

I have installed Net Framework 3 on my WinXP, but Craxtion4 refuses to start.

Some compatibility problem?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]