xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Avalaunch  (Read 94 times)

razorrifh

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« on: April 24, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »

wow, the avalaunch dash got its own forum, and mxm hasnt. i know its not really a dash, but i mean... just seems sorta wierd to me. i think the projects should merge, because both have nice features, but i doubt that avalaunch would release sources till the project dies.

X-eQteR

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 12:28:00 AM »

unsure.gif

crackz0r

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2003, 08:51:00 AM »

wow.. i had never actually looked into mxm before.. it's pretty badass looking.. gonna go play around with it now hehe.

the joker

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 06:43:00 AM »

just seems sorta wierd to me. i think the projects should merge, because both have nice features, but i doubt that avalaunch would release sources till the project dies.

We will release the source at some point, even before it dies too. But we will not merge with mxm, evo-x or anyone - purely because this is a different project. Dislike them ? nono. We just have a different vision of a dashboard, and merging would ruin that - for both the others and us. =)

Besides - competition is what REALLY makes people work and learn.

-team avalaunch

razorrifh

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »

yeah, i was just saying that it would be cool for you guys to get the new skinning engine that's in mxm9i and the movie previews and for mxm to get all the irc/auto update/ect features that you guys have.

the joker

• Archived User
Avalaunch
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 01:00:00 AM »

we are making our own skinning system, because we want things to fit us well. :-)   You will have all the features - we just can't make it all in a week.

-Team Ava