xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Have Questions About Evox Trainers  (Read 147 times)

skills123

• Archived User
I Have Questions About Evox Trainers
« on: July 19, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

ok first of all im not too much of a noob... i know how to use evox trainers but i need help making them. i was wondering if there is a way to convert etm trainer files to tmd, or if somebody could study it a little more and make a way.

i have trainers for grand theft auto san andreas, but i have the platinum edition, so i figured i'd put my default.xbe file (platinum edition) in the xbe folder and start the trainer maker and copy the values of the first edition trainer, but i can't open it since it it in etm format instead of tmd. please help!

i also have this problem for lord of the rings 3, james bond agent under fire, and halo, because they are all platinum edition games and i only have the trainers for the original

basically i want to know is there something that will allow me to edit etm trainers or convert them to tmd

skills123

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

somebody? please? is anyone even reading this? anyone else with the same problem?

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »

Do not make multiple threads.

A program (EtmDisasm) was released on the Maxconsole forums that could read the ETM trainers. Try a search there.

This post has been edited by theperfekt001: Aug 5 2007, 12:04 AM