xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem With Trainers  (Read 111 times)

ngetchell

• Archived User
Problem With Trainers
« on: July 16, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

Does anyone know if trainers could possibly cause an xbox to restart itself constantly? I have evolution x as my dashboard and everytime I turn on the xbox it loads the xbox start screen then when it would usually load the dashboard itself it restarts. I can't get past this since it constantly reloads. I can't FTP to the xbox anymore because it doesnt allow the dashboard to come up.

It all started when I downloaded some trainers and was FTPing them to the xbox when the xbox disconnected from the computer. I went in the other room, where the xbox is located, and found that it was just resetting itself. I also put a game on it as well which was Yourself Fitness. The game is wierd because when I used craxtion to explore the .iso file I had of it it said that the game wasn't exploreable. Maybe it was the game that could cause all this.

Possible explainations? I know very little about my modded xbox and I just thought of some possible reason why this could have happened.
  • Bad Game put on the xbox
  • the trainer was a program made to kill me xbox

I tried to put as much information to try to get some help. If anyone has anything that could either help me fix this or to help me find a way to get all of my movies and games off of the xbox I would greatly appreciate it.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Problem With Trainers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »

Did you use Craxtion to make that iso?

ngetchell

• Archived User
Problem With Trainers
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »

No i did not. It came as an .iso. I was just fooling around with craxtion and it wouldn't allow me to explore the files inside the iso.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Problem With Trainers
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »

Xbox-Scene is not here to help you pirate. ISOs don't just show up.

Closed.