xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trainers Not Working...evox On E Drive  (Read 319 times)

Pimpalicious316

• Archived User
Trainers Not Working...evox On E Drive
« on: February 21, 2006, 06:12:00 AM »

I am trying to get some trainers to work, but they seem to be doing nothing. i used UDE2 softmod to install evox, and it puts it on the E drive in a folder called "ROOT". inside this ROOT folder is a default.xbe, evox.ini, trainers folder, and skins folder. i put the trainers in C:\Trainers at first and they didn't even show up on the evox trainers area. so i put them on E:\ROOT\trainers and they show up on the dashboard area, but don't do anything. am i doing something wrong? i tried (just now) to copy everything in the E:\ROOT folder over to the C:\ drive, but i got an error 21 and luckily i still had splinter cell and the linux exploit, so i put it back the way it was (with evox's stuff on the E:\ drive and the xboxdash.xbe and fonts folder on the C:\ drive. please help guys, i am lost (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

~Andrew

st0n3dk1rby

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »

well, thats because if its an EvoX trainer, it should be in the same harddrive the evox dashboard is in, like i use UnleashX on Hard Drive C so it can boot up with UnleashX, and whenever i wanna use trainers i go to File Explorer, E:\Evoxdash.xbe... this will open evolutionX and since evox is in drive E, you should have your trainer in drive E (E:\Trainers)... good luck

theperfekt001

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

the trainers for you go in e:\root\trainers...make sure you are using the right trainer for the right game.

also...why dont you two just stop using evox and use xored's trainer launcher