xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Softmods And Evox Trainers. A Couple Questions.  (Read 85 times)

BlindMaphisto

• Archived User
Softmods And Evox Trainers. A Couple Questions.
« on: November 08, 2005, 06:18:00 AM »

My first question is can you run Evon trainers without a modchip. I heard you can and you can't but I figured I would ask here. Second question is can you use the Evox traienrs like a patch with any program instead of running them seperatly? I'm more difficult I know but I'm more comfertable with patched xbe's than anything. Though that's just because of lack of experience. Thanks for any help.

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »

You're Xbox needs to be modded in some way (softmod/chip) in order for them to work. There aren't that many patched Xbe's out there anymore as Trainers can now be used with any dash (Xored Etm Launcher). read my other post in these forums to find the Launcher and Trainers. (or sig)

BlindMaphisto

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »

Thanks man. Xored really got me sorted out and now I'm enjoying my games in a whole new way. Much appreciated on the help.

It was an ordeal before I read about Xored let me tell you. I tried getting them to run in Evox and ended up giving my xbox hard drive an error 13 message. Fortunaly I had an imaging disk from what I upgraded my hard drive. All is well now though. THanks again.