xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trainers With Xbmc?  (Read 110 times)

Cobra585

• Archived User
Trainers With Xbmc?
« on: August 08, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »

I recently installed XBMC as my default dashboard as a replacement for EvoX. I like the XBMC dash much better but i also want to be able to run my EvoX trainers. Is there a way to do this other than having to boot EvoX every time i want to do it?

Diontae18

• Archived User
Trainers With Xbmc?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cobra585 @ Aug 8 2005, 03:23 AM)
I recently installed XBMC as my default dashboard as a replacement for EvoX. I like the XBMC dash much better but i also want to be able to run my EvoX trainers. Is there a way to do this other than having to boot EvoX every time i want to do it?

Soon with the new Xored engine which is scheduled to be availble at the usual place in a couple of days, or weeks.  B)
I'll reply later when it's available if it haven't hit the front page of xbox-scene when it's released.

This post has been edited by Diontae18: Aug 11 2005, 05:37 PM

Diontae18

• Archived User
Trainers With Xbmc?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »

Here it is News Article

:popcorn:

Broadband_Junky

• Archived User
Trainers With Xbmc?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »

Cobra....Here's how I did it. I use XBMC as my dash---created a sub folder for programs (f:)and in this folder ftp over a copy of evox(evolutionx). Then just use the file browser to start evox. In evox go to settings set your tsr and igr: set your trainer to yes and boot your game off the hard drive. If the game is on disk...then set the setting in evox to autorun game and push eject...put in game and BINGo!!! Depending on what skin you use in evox ...you should see it start init...checking and then start loading!

chorizo1

• Archived User
Trainers With Xbmc?
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(Broadband_Junky @ Aug 16 2005, 11:39 PM)
Cobra....Here's how I did it. I use XBMC as my dash---created a sub folder for programs (f:)and in this folder ftp over a copy of evox(evolutionx). Then just use the file browser to start evox. In evox go to settings set your tsr and igr: set your trainer to yes and boot your game off the hard drive. If the game is on disk...then set the setting in evox to autorun game and push eject...put in game and BINGo!!! Depending on what skin you use in evox ...you should see it start init...checking and then start loading!

OR get Xored trainer launcher, put in apps, trainers in C, launch it pick your cheats and run game off HDD or Disc.  :)