xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evox Trainers Real Or Hoax?  (Read 114 times)

xboxistheshiznit

• Archived User
Evox Trainers Real Or Hoax?
« on: April 19, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »

make sure you have IGR set to ON in your evox settings. you also have to launch the game from the evox dash.

SamSam

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 05:47:00 AM »

Why IGR must be on?

This function is the cause to a lot of problem and we absolutely must put this on for the trainers?

dragon-fli

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »

I was having the same troubles as everyone else, IGR=On, TSR=Normal - nothing happens.  Then I read from xboxistheshiznit that you must launch the game from evox (I was running the game from boot up), but when I tried to do that, Ninja Gaiden would not load.  After trying everything else I could think of, I tried switching the region to "Auto" and then everything worked perfectly.  I thought this was strange because before I had it set to NTSC and I know for sure that it is the NTSC version of NG, but this would not work.  Just to make sure, I set it back to NTSC and sure enough the game would not load again.  Anyway, thought I would throw this into the mix of things to try since I didn't see anyone else get it to work this way.

snake3k1

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »

IGR = OFF
TSR = Normal
Region = Auto

THose are my settings, and it works.

xecuterbox

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 05:27:00 AM »

Couldnt get mine workin ill go try changin IGR

Wanted

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

I found it only worked for me when I made Evox my default dash. I was trying to boot up in Avalaunch then running evox from there and it didn't work. I guess the TSR feature doesn't like that. I renamed my avalaunch file and renamed evox to xboxdash.xbe and started up then choose the trainer, put the DVD in and choose launch DVD.

Wanted

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

I found Ninja Gaiden really hard. it took me 11.5 hours to finish where usually games like that (devil may cry, Onimusha, Resident Evil) are around 8 hours game time. It's mad at the end when you have to fight around 7 masters. I kept thinking... this must be the final boss.... an hour later..... maybe this one.

kornkob69

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 10:39:00 AM »

smile.gif

ruph

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif