xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Noob Guide To Trainers  (Read 1629 times)

chorizo1

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(ciscokidd73 @ Oct 12 2006, 10:16 PM) View Post

i checked those settings.....didnt work. i must be missing something here.

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Oct 10 2006, 01:49 PM) View Post

1) If I were you I'd get the Xored Mini ETM launcher 2.2 from maxconsole forums.

2) did you try different games Not just the same one (some games have different versions)

jac3624

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I was just wondering if there is a program that I can use to manage the trainers on my xbox from my pc. I have a lot of trainers on my xbox that I will likely never use, but many of them are not named by what the trainer is for. I would just delete them all and install the ones that I know I'll use, but that's more work then it's worth.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? I have done some searching but I've come up with nothing.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »

Like this?

jac3624

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »

That will work, Thanks.

Rudick

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2010, 07:04:00 AM »

OK guys, I have a problem here regarding trainers. I recently upgraded my HDD from retail 8GB to 80GB one and used AID v4.50 for formatting it, installing new dashboard and apps and stuff.
Now the C: drive is of 700MB with 339MB free and E: drive is of 5GB with all the apps and the XBMC dashboard installed on it. the F: drive is of 70GB and here is where the games are.
C drive is empty in a way as exploring it boXplorer shows these items only:

1. Audio
   2. fonts
   3. xboxdashdata.185eadd00
   4. xodash
   5. evoxdash.xbe
   6. XBox Book.xtf
   7. Xbox.xtf
   8. xboxdash.xbe

There is no C:\Trainers or EvoX.ini for that matter. Is FTPing the XBOX to the PC is the only way to get the trainers? In the E drive where all the apps are, there is one app Xored Trainer Launcher and opening it just displays the image saying"Team Xored Presents ETM/XBTF Engine V2.2" and some names. Nothing actually happens here.
To escape it, I have to manually reboot the console as no button works and nothing responds.
However, under the Scripts, there are many and one is infact EvoxT-Trainers. Do I have to use this one for my trainer purposes? If yes then please gimme a lil' nudge in the right direction.

lickerout

• Archived User
Noob Guide To Trainers
« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »

try using the evox trainer launcher they should work most of mine do.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]