xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Has Anyone This Skin Or Even A Name?  (Read 983 times)

MrMajst3r

• Archived User
Has Anyone This Skin Or Even A Name?
« on: May 09, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »

I am looking for this skin for Evox. Has anyone it? Or even a name
http://www.jonespc.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/evox1.jpg

fallenangle

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »

I'm fairly sure I downloaded it sometime in the last few days. I'll have to check but if I did I'll be able to give you its number on the massive download archive at the skin place we were talking about on the UnleashX forum in your thread there.

I'll also give you some other EvolutionX and UnleashX skin numbers if you're interested. I've downloaded a mixed batch of about 60 in total - UnleashX, XBMC, EvoX and Avalaunch, rejected many but found a few ones I think are good or at least OK.

Many could do with further work though.

fallenangle

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »

Just checked and it looks like I don't have it. The one I thought it was is actually blue and not exactly the same any way. I know I've seen that one somewhere and the only thing I can think of it was one of those random skin previews at the bottom of the one of the pages at original skin site.

The WayBack archived skin preview pages are far from comprehensive but you'd have to search through the entire XBMC, UnleashX, Evox and Avalaunch pages they did archive to see if it is there. But that probably  wouldn't help anyway as the original listing didn't include any skin number.

I'm doing some more skin downloads sometime if, by luck, I come across it I'll post again.

FrankMorris

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 07:28:00 AM »

MrMajst3r, I'm pretty sure thats already included in the EvolutionX 3935..

fallenangle

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 07:50:00 AM »

FrankMorris you're right but, obviously, it does depend where you originally found your EvoX dash as to what skins came with it.

All my machines were done with an old SID and/or AID (v.4.4) and the only alternative skin supplied was a rather poor standard one.

However I recently downloaded a fresh copy of EvoX from the usual place for other reasons but I haven't installed yet. So I've only just checked and it does come with about a dozen skins including the one MrMajst3r is looking for:-

InfoDash.

BTW Administrators: The new key word auto-linking this forum now uses means that naming that original skin resulted in what appears to be a link to a warez site. As this sort of thing is forbidden here perhaps a change of forum policy as regards accidentally creating such links is now required.

MrMajst3r

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 12:58:00 AM »

Nice discussion smile.gif Thanks.