xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Matrix  (Read 102 times)

legrandeamoure

• Archived User
The Matrix
« on: May 25, 2003, 05:18:00 AM »

I have been reading in and out of these forums for a couple of days I have backed up my copy of the matrix cutting out the noibe then ghost videos and got it running fine but... there are no in game sound fx the music plays fine the movies play fine,
if this has been copied can someone post me a link or advice many thx I know this matrix thing has been done to death uhh.gif

legrandeamoure

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 05:19:00 AM »

If this has been posted I meant to say! not copied (its the caffeine) or the beer... or the mix  wink.gif

painless8000

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 07:38:00 AM »

Hello everybody,
I have the same issue some levels I do have Sound FX but others I don't. I've bought the game but i want to play it from my harddrive. I have a pal version.
Greetz
Painless

legrandeamoure

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 08:47:00 AM »

yeah I should add mine is pal to maybe its a pal thing

Bustanewjam

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2003, 09:53:00 PM »

ph34r.gif  Apparently this has something to do with the chickens used while making the game.  M$ have now started using pigs and this should really make things difficult...

LEAVE THE PIGS ALONE!!!!

POOR PIGS!!

legrandeamoure

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2003, 07:10:00 PM »

Well I must admit that I had my susspisions that a company would be using chickens, Its inevatable really... But I just never considered PIGS! They wouldnt, I mean whats next..
Yup keep yo mum mom and marters locked up peeps M$ comin to yo house your home!... and when they do you could ask em some of the questions on why theres no sound fx on my pal matrix backup and let me know.

Bearhug

• Archived User
The Matrix
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »

There's a post on here which is a simple method to backing up PAL to HD.  I done it last night and it works beautifully..

I will bump it up.