xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Enter The Matrix  (Read 110 times)

Nirvaeh

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« on: May 24, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »

Enter the matrix won't copy the default.xbe file when i use Xbcopy....any thoughts?

pilo18

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 11:11:00 PM »

Enter the matrix has long file names that Fatx does not support. FTP the files over to your PC and use the ETM patches (need to look for them, don't ask). Then just FTP the files back to your xbox.

King

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 04:51:00 AM »

default.xbe is not a long filename issue.

Try cleaning the disc maybe, or perhaps you are doing it wrong uhh.gif

Jinkazama

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 05:10:00 AM »

Don't feel bad... I OWN the game, and I can't back it up and play it either. I like cutting out load times on all my games.

I can't access the usual IRC channels, because someone banned my ADSL range (I've never even been there).

So I'm just stuck. Pirates downloading the game can play it backed up on their HDDs, and I can't.  grr.gif

Legen

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2003, 06:51:00 AM »

I will post this one last time.
This works! I have been Flamed, told it cant work, called a lier but I'm telling you this is what i did this is what two friends of mine did and we are all playing enter the matrix with no problems what the heck try it and see you may be surprised.

I patched enter the matrix with Iso Craxtion V21 and its been playing great using old bios 4973 I'm up to level 4 The sewers and playing as Ghost no problems at all.
Here is how.
First turn all 3 IGR's to No Then:
1. FTP game from the original DVD to the computer HD
2. Save game to Xbox HD
3. Patch default XBE on computer HD with IsoCreaxion V21
4. FTP patched default XBE back to Xbox overwrite game XBE and play away.

This is all i did I'm playing 5 days now don't tell me this wont work or it cant work it is working I'm playing I think I'm going to play some more right now.

pilo18

• Archived User
Enter The Matrix
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 04:48:00 PM »

Legen
wait until you get near the end of the game. I did as you did and I lost all sound except for the movies. I decided to use the patches and it worked great.