xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Good High Quality Xbox Labels ?  (Read 147 times)

NightL1fe

• Archived User
Good High Quality Xbox Labels ?
« on: May 22, 2003, 12:46:00 PM »

Hi all.. i went through all 68 pages on thier DVD/cd burning and only found a thread on Game covers.. i'm looking for a good Site that offers Xbox DVD Labels... in high qauilty.. i found a site last month but i think it went down to too much traffic..

http://24.27.212.208...labels/xbox.htm

my backups look alot better with labels on them than that printable surface hehe..
and yes i'm backing up games i own and i dont have a scanner to scan the orginals with..

NightL1fe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »

Found one... it had covers and labels.. but not high quality... just medium..
http://www.xboxcw.co.uk/

if anyone finds some post it up plz

darksteppin

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »

Try cdcovers.cc
They have alot.

bebbeb

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »

find acoustica label maker, it accepts most any brand of labels, I like the kind with small holes (kinda like oriental women hehe) back to the topic at hand................ go to www.walmart .com or electronicsboutique.com and search for your game, they have almost all, right click on the largest picture they have for clarity and save pic to your hard drive

Open up your label maker, add pic stretched as background, if it doesn't fit well, you can add to label and stretch it to fit yourself.
you can add a text box to the top, drag it to cover the old XBOX spot, change background to whatever color for the text field, change font size to 24 change clor to your size and print in best quality.

Works great, I use Sonix labels from best buys, 50 labels for $10 only problem is I tri, off bout 1/2 an inch, great price, great quality and cheap label...........Good luck!!

meejam

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »

www.gamefly.com has all of the game covers and you enlarge them for good quality cd label.

allsport11

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 07:52:00 PM »

NightL1fe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 08:40:00 PM »

tried to print some out from http://www.xboxcw.co.uk/ and the quality is nice!!
when you click it in the browser they shrink it to fit window.. so it doesnt look that great.. after you right click and save file it comes out to full qauilty.. printed out nice...  
they have LABELS for most games.. and CD COVERS...

Thanks for all the Covers sites guys.. we need more Labels Site..  I wanna Stomp the night away.. Stomp Stomp Stomp

hey i'm using Click'N'Desgin 3d on Memorex Label sheets.. they come out about 1mm off .. weird.. i think its my printer? Epson 400.. tried other label making proggys same shit..

Taiso

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »

You should just get templates for Photoshop... print some test sheets on regular paper (use black and white draft quality), put the paper over your label sheet, hold it up to a bright light, you can see how close it comes... if its off bump the mask a couple pixels the right way and it'll line up good.  =)  That Xbox Coverworld is cool, but Im more into original designs, I make my own, are there any good custom label sites?