xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dashboard Problem  (Read 141 times)

Orillion

• Archived User
Dashboard Problem
« on: February 03, 2020, 10:04:00 AM »

Hi,

I have an xbox (not 360), with mod chip Xecuter 2, hard drive 80 GB, and i use evolutionx and XBMC..

So here is the problem:

I was updating my XBMC by ftp (skins, themes, stuff like that), and unfortunally I deleted a small file called "evox.dash" on my xbox. I was totally noob about this, because I didn't know about the file was about and all.

After this, I restarted my XBox and on the screen appeared "Error 13 - Dashboard failed to load".

I need help on this, and all help is welcome, of course,because I tried all sorts of tutorials to flash my Evolution-X and restore my XBox.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
Dashboard Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 10:41:00 AM »

I believe an AID disc will give you FTP access. So, you can either copy the dash right from the disc or FTP your dash back to your xbox from a PC. You need to download an AID (Auto-Installer Deluxe) ISO off the internet and burn it DVD and then boot it on your xbox.

This post has been edited by xboxmods2977: Yesterday, 06:43 PM

Orillion

• Archived User
Dashboard Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxmods2977 @ Sep 6 2010, 06:41 PM) View Post

I believe an AID disc will give you FTP access. So, you can either copy the dash right from the disc or FTP your dash back to your xbox from a PC. You need to download an AID (Auto-Installer Deluxe) ISO off the internet and burn it DVD and then boot it on your xbox.

Thanks a lot.. I finally install my XBMC dashboard, i follow the manual to do this. I also see it there is a lot of programms, that can help me in the future.. Once again, thank you.. : )