xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Settings/network Option Hidden  (Read 15 times)

JetBilix

• Archived User
Settings/network Option Hidden
« on: August 15, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

Well, First of all, let me introduce myself (this introduction will help a little in explaining why I write this)...

I live in Venezuela (In northern south america for some of you that do not know), and well... piracy here is something rather common... even cops buy pirated games, so, you can buy copied games on the street, on the shelves stores, etc etc etc... it's quite bad, but, considering the economical situation of the country, people feel rather closer to piracy than to legality, without realising it's robbing...

Well, to the point, to mod your xbox you just go to a games shop, and they do it for you... so I did, (in ignorance that I could've done it myself, and well, it's kind of hard to buy a mod chip alone here) and well, everything is fine, except there is no "Settings/Network" option in my dashboard, and I want to configure the xbox so that i can transfer a N64 emulator... so i'm struggling on what to do...

I downloaded the Evox Boot disc, but it just reads "No disc", I'm downloading the new auto installer to see what happens, but to be honest, I don't think there'll be much change...

I saw that one of the characteristics of the auto installer was the "settings" hidden, so how do i "un-hide" it? if I can... If not, any help is very much appreciated...

Cheers, Saludos...

JetBilix