xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ux On Dvd-r Not Working  (Read 342 times)

Tippy

• Archived User
Ux On Dvd-r Not Working
« on: December 07, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »

I am trying to build a DVD with 2 games on it. I am using a simple UX dashboard with a custom built skin.

If I copy the contents of the DVD from the PC to the XBox in it's own directory and run default.ebe (the dash file) then it all works beautifully! If I create an xISO and burn it using nero 6 it either doesn't work at all, or the background and loading images are not there, just a black screen and the XBox logo on load.

What can I do to fix this? Essentially all I want to do is make a dash on a DVD.

Any help, suggestions or advice highly appreciated...spent 2 days on this already!

Tippy.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Ux On Dvd-r Not Working
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »

bottom of my sig is a tutorial i made that works well. try it, bump it for me once you do it.

Zentik

• Archived User
Ux On Dvd-r Not Working
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »

well i have a little different, but i think not at all.
Well now i´m usind the lastet version of UnleashX (UnleashX_037_1207A) and my problem is that UnleashX would not read any DVD that I put In, it allways says the same UNKNOW DISK, but if i load a old version of UnleashX (0.36) I put the disk and ints says without problem that the disk is a GAME, DATA or MOVIE.... but the new version allways UNKNOW DISK and I can´t run it......

why??

Zentik

• Archived User
Ux On Dvd-r Not Working
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »

well i have a little different, but i think not at all.
Well now i´m usind the lastet version of UnleashX (UnleashX_037_1207A) and my problem is that UnleashX would not read any DVD that I put In, it allways says the same UNKNOW DISK, but if i load a old version of UnleashX (0.36) I put the disk and ints says without problem that the disk is a GAME, DATA or MOVIE.... but the new version allways UNKNOW DISK and I can´t run it......

why??