xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Skin  (Read 342 times)

kjahatcher

• Archived User
Need Skin
« on: December 06, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »

I was wandering if someone could make me a skin of elisha cuthbert. The only one I can find is the one from The girl next door. I was hoping someone could find me one from either her maxim or fhm photo shoot. Also It would be really neat if you could have a video of her in the background instead of just a pic. I like the set up of abstract2 and the loading and intro screens. Would be neat to feed off that but make it an Elisha skin. Please help me out. Thanks.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Need Skin
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 11:00:00 PM »

get a photo editor, and uxarchitect from xbox-skins.net and make it yourself, its really easy. check my link for skin making tutorial, its really for multi discs, but has the basics for you to make one.

trentdadi

• Archived User
Need Skin
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »

Instead, ill send a pic of me, I am much prettier.  One of my pics is my avatar, tell me if you like it.

kjahatcher

• Archived User
Need Skin
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

I made a skin myself but I was wanting a video file for the intro but can't find it anywhere. Can someone let me know where I can find a video file of her? I have found a few but when I go to play them there is no video just audio.

kjahatcher

• Archived User
Need Skin
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »

Made one with an intro vid...uploaded to allxboxskins.com and xbox-skins.net....named it ElishaX...Hope you like.