xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Xbox 360 & Crystal Xbox For Sale  (Read 1201 times)

atomheartmother

• Archived User
Xbox 360 & Crystal Xbox For Sale
« on: November 20, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »

Well I have a few too many systems laying around as my new 360 arrives today so I am selling one of my systems. heres the skinny:

Crystal official xbox case / does not have official bezel but a 3rd party crystal bezel but it looks very sharp this way (no logos)

Xecuter 3 chip

Xecuter XLCD installed in faceplate

200 gig Maxtor hard drive 7200

v1.0 mobo

blue leds in controller ports (2 each)

uv blackilgt led ring under jewel (16 leds i think facing inward and outward

internals painted with blacklight paint

thommy drive (needs replaced reads disks when it feels like it) cheap and easy fix!!

Glow in the dark jewel (official jewel painted glow in the dark looks stock!!)

1 controller crystal

This systems looks good has been used so its not perfect (no bitching the price i a bargin)
It works a+ 100% flawlessly no issues at all, other than the dvd rom needing replaced but come on anyone can replace a dvd rom, shit when you send payment if you send me the dvd drive I will throw it in FREE (takes like 5 minutes)

So heres the details:

Price is $200+ shipping thats all, I have tons of refs on here and ebay,
I only except MONEY ORDER NO PAYPAL AT ALL!!! PAYPAL IS THE DEVIL EVEIL EVIL EVIL!!
I wont ship first FORGET IT!!

But you will get a kick ass system at a good price!!!
I want to sell this TODAY as I have a few not so local buyers interested but really dont want to mess around traveling around out of town to much. Let me know

Pics up shortly

and........................................................

Ohh and about the crystal I said it had to be sold yesterday but I got caught up playing 360 ALLL DAY that I extended it to today if not sold here I am selling it local .... DAMMIT!!  
well guys I also have a xbox 360 for sale with 5 games also, its not cheap though but its for sale if you are interested, its on ebay now. I will have many more this week but this is the first and will sell for the best price of all the ones I am getting as they are gonna climb for sure... So make offers if you are interested
And I do consider trades even on the 360 but.... I will expect cash also I wont trade complete......

And just to give everyone a ball park on the 360 heres my starting price $850

And before you flame me"which is not even allowed"LOL

This is a premium system: $400 + tax
5 games:
kameo (unopened I have 3 you get one)
condemned (opened)
PGR3 (I have opened and unopened) you get unopened
Perfect dark Zero LE(opened I have 1 new I have 1) you get opened  
Call of duty (unopened I have 2 you get one)
plus its a premium pack with all the goodies
you also will get a mountain dew t-shirt and hat

Games value: $300+ tax

so lets say : 50 in tax......$750 minimum at cost.... $850 aint bad my brothers as the systems alone fetchin' $600-$750 now and will go up. the last 2 I sold went for around $660 so... have at it boys and girls..  
This is a one day auction ya'll and there watchers already so it will sell,

And heres how much I love you all around here (well not really but I have to make it sound good)

If someone on here buys it I will throw in Need for speed most wanted also when I get it next week free!!!!!! beerchug.gif

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=461020

this thread has the pics of it, again I will include the shielding if someone wants this makes it look like an ordinary crystal of course.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »

Bump for an awesome guy.
Wondering where all the song names are for the titles of your bst.  laugh.gif

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »

LOL yeah your right I almost forgot...hmm..

How about:

WHAT THE HELL GUYS I AM SELLING A 360 here and for a good price noones interested WTF WTF on the dark side of the moon.... blink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I want to sell this before I pick the few I have on order tommorow or I will keep this one and sell the others on flea bay...but this is your chance to get one pre-ebay crazy mark up prices that take place in less than....

t minus 24 hours and counting....

Ohh am I excited to make a small fortune... LOL...LA LA LA...LOLLOLLOLOLO

beerchug.gif
But I would like to hook up a true gamer on here first before arethe spoiled beverly hills brats get a taste.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

I want that 360 sooooo bad.  Id trade anything or everything in my bst pluss 200 cash.
I know its not worth it for you, so I wont bother. Time to look for a psp.

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »

LOL umm post some offers up I am heading to the bar with one of my "installer " friends in a hour and when I get back I may be willing to do some crazy stuff. LOL
I dont really need more LE cases though....PSP's maybe...modded boxes maybe....modded other systems maybe..... laptops maybe..... pot bellied pigs maybe.... hmm cash ohh yeah thats a definete YES!!!!!!!!!

And before again anyone says "xbox only moron"

Remember the rules say I cant sell any non xbox stuff I can request what I would except in a trade. I would trade also for a 1986 fiero GT in good condition as my neighbor does kit cars and he can make me a lamborghini for 3 grand NO KIDDING he has done 2 1 countach and a diablo,,, he sold them and they were amazingly nice... Two old farts help him for beer AMAZING world we live in!!!

bigbubba7373

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

i will start the offer at $650 shipped overnight

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

I have a PSP, and a modded xbox, and cash, and anything in my bst.  biggrin.gif

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »

Hey bubba whats up man!!! GUYS IF YOU NEED A MODDED BOX THIS GUY IS THE MAN!!!!!!

Hmm is that offer for a package or just the premium system? beerchug.gif

And modder PM me some details on your PSP (version) and the details on your modded box my friend! smile.gif

bigbubba7373

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »

the whole thing just trying to help you sell it.but hey if you end up wanting to let it go for that i would take it, and by the way atomheartmother your the man very good seller trader so to everybody buy from him you will be very happy

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »

Hello cool I appreciate it man. Yeah I could nt do it for all as thats below retail you know. I know this one was free but hey I gotta get mine...LOL like my gangstaness now.... I prefer my true inner "hippie" but ohh well anyways all, I will keep ya in mind Bubba 4 sure.  

I got some interesting offers so far. honestly I am not jack it up like everyone else but that is why I am letting trades in as I know what stores are giving in trade lately "jack shit" and I would like to have someone on here grab it. Its on ebay now no bids but 20 watchers (thats a good bit for this early in)

hmm the only reason I am letting this one go is I have quite a few I hav to pick up tommorow and I figured might as well get them moving now., Trust me this system is freaking awesome. They look classy as hell.

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »

Well I am off to the bar not hanging out just meeting up with a pal for a brew or two so keep the offers coming should not be gone long, and cleared my PMs so I can get more . Just want those that I have been in communication to know that I am not ignoring them but out getting buzzed.  beerchug.gif

No_Remorse_666

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »

Are you set on selling it as a package? I really only need the Premium system.
(seeing as my July preorder from game stop aint going to happen at launch)

I do have a PSP 1.5 firmware, 3 games, 512mb card, carring case, car charger...etc Anyrate if your up for selling just the Premium system maybe we can work something out. smile.gif  If not, thats cool too. I understand beerchug.gif

I also have other stuff in my BST thread to trade aswell as anything from mad-modder.com smile.gif

playajcc

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »

i'm sure you'll shut this offer down quick... but 2 modded xboxes (200 with a switch and a 250 without a switch) and 50 bux? I feel i may have wasted part of my life by typing this but worth a try!

Josh

atomheartmother

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »

LOL!!! I feel like I just wasted part of my life at the bar Yager shots and bud light I screwed up...umm I mean I am screwed up.

DAmn the news about your reserve is terrible, I hate gamestop so much they worried about piling up all these pre-orders to make themselves look good to investors and so each store manager would "rank" well then guess what ? they screw all their customers.... Not cool.

Anyways. I will seperate it up no problem but I would have to do the system first before the games. Again I have it on ebay haent checked it since I got back in but I will here in 1 min. I will then also post any thoughts on the offers thanks for the interest.
Pages: [1] 2 3