xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Sale  (Read 305 times)

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »

Hi all! It's been some time on since I've been on here last. I've successfully sold a few x3 systems but can't say many can vouch for me. I've dealt with Turfster the most and have good ebay feedback (username is 45thAssassin). I have little time for some of the acquired parts and things I have for sale. I had plans for all of it but just don't have the time and rather have some other modders put the stuff to use. I will upload pics in a minute but I know I have a couple smartxx chips, two x3 chips, an xlcd, a couple cases, misc. parts, etc. Please keep posted! I'm not trying to make a huge killing and will negotiate on price. Thanks for everyone's interest and I will try to satisfy anyone's specific requests!

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 07:17:00 PM »

I think I'm pretty much going to take offers for the stuff I'm selling. Highest offers get the listed items. If stuff doesn't sell, then I'll post suggested prices. I've already had some interest on stuff and really am just glad to pass it on to other modders. I'm flexible and open minded on stuff so please keep that in mind.

https://plus.google....=CITl5MGKouiFUg

XLCD- used, minor wear, works perfectly, cable included

red x3 chip ("#2")- used, pics are of it with working motherboard, it has a broken bank switch but I set it up to boot into the x3 bios without switches, all necessary wires

green halo xbox
1.1? motherboard (heatsink fan, and usb daughterboard)
stock hdd
red x3 chip ("#1")
skeleton xlcp bank switch
some cracks, very clean
no dvd drive
xbmc dash 3.2

smartxx LT OPX chip
brand new

smartxx LT OPX chip, used, the ground point appears to be messed up, it may or may not work

misc. parts

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »

found red xcm case, brand new with very clean metal shell

controllers

psyclone hd cables

mem cards, etc.

screws (dirt cheap)

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 12:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(KrazyAznFlip @ Apr 28 2013, 12:18 AM) View Post

Really interested in the controllers, memory cards, xcm case, and smart chip. Is smart chip a good chip? I would take the x3, but the broken wire to switches. I might be able to solder that on, if you have correct cable. Will the x3 lcd screen take place of the switch. Lmk on prices. thanks.

The x3 only needs the switches if it's going to be used with more than one bios (hence the need for a switch), it will work just fine without it as it boots to the latest x3 bios. It should be an easy solder fix if you wanted to go that route. The xlcd doesn't affect or aid the bank switch in any way.

Memory cards - $4 each
blue and black controllers - $6 each
green jewel controller - $11
red xcm case with tray - $35
used x3 chip - $40
new smartxx LT OPX chip - $28

Thanks for looking!

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 08:48:00 AM »

pending sales

used red x3 chip with necessary wires (#2)
new smartxx lt opx chip
HYBRIDTECH

used xlcd
Thomas123

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »

xlcd sold

pending sale
used red x3 chip with necessary wires (#2)
new smartxx lt opx chip

45thAssassin

• Archived User
Xbox Sale
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 05:41:00 AM »

used x3ce chip (#2) sold
new smartxx chip sold