xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oh Boy!-----custom-xboxs--& New Improved Service+  (Read 558 times)

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
Oh Boy!-----custom-xboxs--& New Improved Service+
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »

sold
&
sold

-----------but dont matter i make more of my own xboxs.
if interested email + pm twice so i get your email an PM on x-s.

I wont be doing these much longer

up for grabs

-Rare smoke black in white box JAPAN edition XBOX.
-LCD x3 xboxs,,,,crystal,,,Green Halo,,,Custom Colored Ones
-Modded Xboxs custom color window lights ,any HD big or small etc etc
-Xbox Parts
-Bill Gates

the End.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

This post has been edited by Mr.Slim: Aug 27 2013, 07:17 PM

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 10:10:00 PM »

---Adding

A Nice Scarface Edition Xbox,,With the Blue Case! Not painted Just Clear Blue Case!
and Lights blue Glowing,,,160GB,,,XBMC...One Of My Own Xboxs,,But Im selling it Now.
---------------------

(3) For sale!!!---Them LCD xboxs X3 mod inside are HOT NOW!!!
WOOO! AND RARE TO FIND MINTY LOOKING!!WHAT!!
so Get You My Green Or Crystal Xbox Soon.
As they gonna Be Bought on Ebay by Somebody soon.
------

Good Day Yall!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

---OH Also Real Nice XCM-RED-CASE-EDITION Custom XBOX gotta Post Pictures Later On.
Real cool Looking

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gift.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gift.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gift.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 06:12:00 AM »

hey
---Still have The X3 LCD Xboxs Are For SALE!!!!
an the others I mentioned.
--Strange nobody wants a Skeleton Smoke Black These Days? In tha Box from Japan.
ok well

Bump for my Items to Sell this YEAR  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/love.gif)

Good day

Camo 240gb,,,,Not For sale,,Already Gone.
(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img835/9597/4ldm.jpg)

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 12:26:00 AM »

AnyOne Who wants This Blue Custom One. As I made 3 of them,,Heres the last one.
ill Sell this One for $120 Free Shipping.
-----PM me an Email Me.

--- (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)
its stock 8GB of course for the super low price listed. XBMC. apps. Console Only.

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img22/2884/p0wc.jpg)

raysdsu

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 02:18:00 AM »

Hello everyone. I don't sell anything and this is my second time ever posting on this site, which I've been a member of for a few years now. I felt it was my duty to warn people about this "Mr. Slim" character because I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to somebody else. I bought a Blue Halo 2 console from him back in August 2011. Before I sent him the money he told me several times that the xbox would be shipped the day after he received payment. After I paid him he didn't ship the console for two whole weeks. This may not be a big deal for some, but to me he came off as very dishonest because whenever I would ask him about the console, he would swear up and down that he sent it. The date of the postage sticker on the package does not lie. It feels like I have already written a novel so I will just leave it at that. I was shocked when I returned to this forum to see that he was still selling consoles, so I felt I had to warn people. Just be careful.

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »

------I still have Many Nice Xboxs for Sale Till My last 11 Xboxs I currently have Are Gone baby babay! ( cuz I did buy a few more last week haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
-----
oh and Note to Zombie Post above.

lol I told you Its Zombie Nation in here,,one zombie just posted about him still being mad about me shipping something later then planed. lol what a Zombie man WOW still holding a grudge Only because Your a Hater Of My Work an see me Still Making Money.
---A Female Characteristic is jealousy.  In better words Zombie Faggots , yall need to move on.

I still Will be Online. Anywhere I want to Be just note that.
I can Even have a Female Friend Sell for me On Xbox-Scene when I retire myself.
Ill just teach her ( my  neighbor Girl )  and shell still be making money For me.
Yall Just Cant stand Goodness. Goodness Stands Strong for ever. Doesnt Give up cuz of Haters.
Yall just make me Laugh.

Bump Bump tho on the Xbox scene,,I still like how a few people still Shop on here,,its Awesome
that few keep it alive an going.

Mods Remove any other posts made on my page,,the user name is irrelevant to me in the 1st place, Spam.

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 11:56:00 PM »

Well the Original Edition Crystal LCD x3 xbox Is Here. ( and Making another one too )
--screw the window, i dont got time like I used to,,thats intense work for something that a very few crowd these days wants ,,so its up for sale. Nice Gold Accents as you can see. Brand New LCD screen, not even a hair scratch on it,,,tommy dvd drive working great actually,,,and a 120gb Harddrive inside,,only one i had left As I would have liked to install something bigger.----Make offer it will sell soon enough otherwise

good night yall
even the zombies out there   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img407/1091/ij19.jpg)
---
(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img51/4168/pzau.jpg)
----
(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img51/907/5scw.jpg)
---

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 01:01:00 AM »

Slims Own 160gb Xbox Had it since 2003 Mayne.
$200 + Free Shipping

SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THA BAD GUY MAYNE!!
Mr.slim

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img407/2923/a5wf.jpg)

an Conyo to any mother #^&*$ Saying more crap On My Dang Selling Page
no FN respect these days

hehateme2bro

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2020, 07:18:00 PM »

Hey Slim, been a while. I am thinking about picking up a new monster XBox from you, the 1.5TB model. I am not sure though what kind of casing I want. I see that it says you have been selling a lot of stuff off, so I am not sure what all you have. I am still about a month to a month and a half or so away before I get my $ saved up, and I will email you when I get closer to having everything lined up and we can talk options. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be bugging you again soon lol.

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2020, 10:20:00 PM »

yeah ok Man sounds good for later on, And cases You already know I have Painted ones in any color.
and also
*halo green cases
*crystal cases
*and I got one Last Red Xcm Case
-----
email next time.
[email protected]

------and Scarface Xbox correction Ive had since 2007 not 2003 lol 2003 Is My White Window XBox,,still a long time I had that xbox an it still works.
,,funny seeing how long an xbox can last they are Tuff,,,but some people had told me theres died out in just 3 years,,,,i would say cuz you let it get dirty. A Clean Machine stays Working for Long. Dust and Humidity kill em. One time I Found a half French Fry in an Xbox I Bought On Ebay,,that was Nasty and a dead Roach too,,the Roach probly was eating the french fry then got electrocuted LOL! !!!LOL!!!!! but I barely play nothing for years.  Keep your Xboxs Clean is the Message. Every now an Then Open it Up and Clean.
That goes for all Kinds of Systems.

lol I got chatty.

Bumpo!!

This Might just be My Last Year Modding these things

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

Pages: 1 [2]