xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Feeler: 128mb Smoke Xbox And Xdk Shell  (Read 317 times)

thesamarchy

• Archived User
Feeler: 128mb Smoke Xbox And Xdk Shell
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »

I have two items that I'm looking to sell that I've had sitting around for quite some time that at one point probably could have sold like hot-cakes, and are more than likely still very sought after today. I am opening the floor to money offers, and NOT to trades. I am trying to down-size my number of Xboxes- so no, I don't want yours.

First:
- Limited Japanese Smoke XBOX [1.1-1.5, can't remember exactly which one, I just know it's not 1.0 or 1.6]
- 128mb RAM
- Softmodded with Xecuter 2.6 bios
- 80gb HDD
- White Primary, U/V Secondary LED Power-Eject Module

The case and RAM mod speak for themselves, as both are pretty rare. This case is definitely one of the rarest of all the limited translucent models. None of the limited extras are included- strictly just the case as far as the limited part goes. All the above are the things done to the box. It runs perfectly. No low-balls either, please. This is a very unique combination.

Second:
- A genuine top case piece to an XDK- and that only. The cards were removed prior to my ownership, so I own nothing other than the case top pertaining to the XDK. This would be an awesome piece for someone with a crystal case looking to have more room in the case, individuality, and a collector's piece. These are extremely hard to find.

I will add pictures later, but I didn't want to go through the trouble before seeing the general interest.
PM or post offers here.

- samual

Woodpeckah

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 05:44:00 AM »

The Smoke LE sounds pretty darn interesting, could you post some pictures?

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »

If He Sells this cool upgraded modded one.

I Got a Brand new One for someone Else.
No Mods done (yet)
In Box.
 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
------

CrossBox21

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »

Can't PM you. I would LOVE to have that XDK top. Been looking EVERYWHERE for one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) What are you looking to get for it? Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by CrossBox21: Dec 1 2012, 01:16 AM

santicity

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 06:03:00 AM »

Sent you a PM regarding the xdk top, but you haven't responded yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I can almost guarantee you I'm a bigger collector than CrossBox21, so you'll know it'll be going to a good home (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)!

CrossBox21

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(santicity @ Dec 1 2012, 07:03 AM) *

Sent you a PM regarding the xdk top, but you haven't responded yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I can almost guarantee you I'm a bigger collector than CrossBox21, so you'll know it'll be going to a good home (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)!

Just let this guy have it. OBVIOUSLY he's a bigger collector.

Mr.Slim

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 03:28:00 PM »

why dont you  take pictures man, just takes 2 minutes take and upload.
it could have been sold by now.
cuz what is that the Computer case, or the clear big case top with green jewel.
And HOW Much it Is? PM me, i just might buy it tiny bit
but 1st dibs on the Guy who asked for. Thats How I Do. first come 1st serve to be fair

CrossBox21

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »

I've tried to send him a PM, but his profile doesn't allow it. I can live without it. I'll just join 2 cases together.

murphio

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(santicity @ Dec 1 2012, 01:03 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) FFS.

CrossBox21

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(murphio @ Dec 1 2012, 06:38 PM) *

LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

santicity

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 01:03:00 AM »

lol, you can have it crossbox21, I'll find another one somewhere!

thesamarchy

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 11:21:00 AM »

Mr. Slim, please don't thread jack. You have your own thread to list your XDK- it shouldn't take my thread for you to advertise that. Besides- at the time of this post, I wasn't settled on an asking price. Have another look at my thread title. Familiar with the term "feeler"? Practice what you preach, because you weren't exactly so quick to post your prices in your thread, either. Though, if I tried selling an X3 box, with an X3CP, painted white, I probably wouldn't have posted $500 in my thread either. I am not looking to compete- just free up space in my closet. Believe it or not, I have more of a life than to sit on Xbox-scene all day.

The XDK top is one and only... how could you confuse an XBOX lid with a whole other unit that is called the Alpha Kit, and is in a PC case?

/mr.slim  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/love.gif)

PM's replied- my inbox was full and I wasn't on the past few days. My apologies.
I believe I will be holding this piece [xdk top] for now.

Pictures of the smoke unit along with the motherboard will be posted before the end of the week.

This post has been edited by thesamarchy: Today, 07:23 PM