xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: For Sale Uk. 1.1 Xbox Chipped 160gb Balck  (Read 197 times)

shambles1980

• Recovered User
For Sale Uk. 1.1 Xbox Chipped 160gb Balck
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

I have a black, xbox 1.1 with a 160gb hard disk drive. 1 clunky controller official ms "not s type" av cable and power cable.

the philips dvd drive would need a new laser if you want to use the dvd drive. You can get the lasers for about £6 if you search online like mrmodchips excetera.

has all the usual goodies games xbmc emulators excetera with icefilms and othe plugins pre installed.
it has been mod chiped and dual boots to official ms bios (drive has been locked so no error 5) and it boots to the IND bios if you hold your finger down on the power button.

I chose the ind bios as it works without a xbox dvd drive. so if you just wanted to put a pc dvd drive in there all you have to do is swap it for the xbox drive and use a Y power slitter cable to get power from the hard drive.

it also gives you the option of just removing the dvd drive totaly and making a slim box.

its also a bios that can use extra ram if you decide you want to try to add more to the board, and the 1.1 board has the option of doing that.

any how £67 paid by paypal gift will buy the lot and get it delieverd to your door.
some offers may be entertained so dont be shy.

il add it to ebay in a few days so if you want it send me a message or post in here so i dont add it to ebay.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:03:00 PM »

found a working sammy drive in my pile o bits..
so i will include that for the same price as above.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »

sold off site.