xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wtb: Controller Parts  (Read 130 times)

muns88

• Archived User
Wtb: Controller Parts
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:04:00 AM »

I'm looking for some good condition thumbsticks from a duke controller and I'd also be interested in d-pads from duke or s-type's.  Let me know if you have any, and how much shipped to 56001.  

Thanks!

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:33:00 PM »

I have the parts you're looking for. Shipping rates according to fedex.com and ups.com says about 10 bucks to 56001. For my time and the value of the controllers themselves, I'd say $24 shipped from washington state.

muns88

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »

That's kinda high for shipping on those.  Throw it in a small bubblewrap envelope & it'd be around $2 shipping. I'm not in a rush to get them, so cheap shipping is fine.  And I'm kinda looking to spend less than $14 for 1 set of thumbsticks & a d-pad.  I could ebay a whole controller for $20 shipped.

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 10:01:00 PM »

Oh okay, my bad! I was thinking you wanted the whole controller. I have two working Dukes, but I'd rather not part them out for a few bucks if they're in fine working order. no deal unless you want the whole controller.
sorry, don't mean to be a harsh seller it just doesn't seem logical.

I do have spare s-type d-pads I could put in a bubble wrap envelope and ship for cheap if you'd like ?

muns88

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 09:27:00 PM »

I'll see what happens.  If I don't find some, I'll hit you up in a while.  I'm not in a rush to get them, so I'll give it a week or 2.

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 12:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(muns88 @ Apr 27 2010, 09:27 PM) *

I'll see what happens.  If I don't find some, I'll hit you up in a while.  I'm not in a rush to get them, so I'll give it a week or 2.

take your time. they've been in my drawer of xbox goodies for a long time and aren't going anywhere anytime soon