xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Do You Get Tired Of Entering Passwords/passcodes?  (Read 2591 times)

Kthulu

• Archived User
Do You Get Tired Of Entering Passwords/passcodes?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

i noticed that someone referenced the login skin that included with a tut/guide that i had posted here.  i made that guide because i thought there were some people interested in this, but having trouble seeing how it worked and how to set it up.  following posts made me think that people that were interested in this weren't really having any trouble...and i kinda felt like the guide i posted was so simplistic as to not really be useful at all.  plus i found a bug in it.  so i removed it.

i noticed that shortly after this, the forum stopped allowing edits.  i hope i wasn't a major factor in that decision.  the guide was not removed because i was having a 'termper-tantrum' or anything like that.  it was removed for the reasons i stated above.  i'm a little paranoid about this and would welcome any feedback.  thanks.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

OK ive finished my version of it.  You can tweak it however you want exept for my skin i made.  You can get the zipped file at the link below

Multi User Setup

user posted image

L_Carry_Uk

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »

1 thing that i noticed is that wen u shut down from the power user u will boot up with it aswel, this is slightly insecure if your xbox is open to use by others so i wrote this shutdown fix for the power user

Extreme Agony

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

This should be added to the pinned FAQ topic...

as it's kthulu's work... I didn't want to add it myself... but it's an awesome bit of work on his part...  beerchug.gif

Kthulu

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »

thanks for the beer, i really need some right now tongue.gif

but i'm not sure this would qualify as a FAQ.  it would be cool to see it in a pinned thread of links though.

i'm not sure if it can really be called my work either.  so many others have posted here with their own variations of code that they are actually using.  i just had this idea about doing this stuff one day and realized how easy it would be to set up with UnleashX.  i wanted to make sure everyone else realized it too, so i started this thread.  my thanks goes to everyone that has posted here and, of course, mr. unleashx himself for making everything so easy.  beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]