xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Format R The Background Images  (Read 1128 times)

PsylentGlo

• Archived User
What Format R The Background Images
« on: February 16, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »

is the xbx a format just so that the xbox will read or do u have to convert to xbx. if so what tool does this. and if not what format r they in??? Thanks

gasclown

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »

in uix you can use most common pic file formats - but with .xbx being native - it is the best choice - convert yr image files to xbx with "Fast_xbx2dds2img"

PsylentGlo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

Thanks alot clown,
BTW those orbs f****in own. Thanks

Another BTW i wouldnt happen to know the general date as to when teh uix update will be??? TeamUix.com hasnt had many updates latley.

Thanks Again
BTW again i could only find dds2img

This post has been edited by PsylentGlo: Feb 17 2005, 03:48 AM

gasclown

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

Cheh - pity AXS dont seem to like em - they'd be a lot easier to get if they did....

PsylentGlo

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »

Yeah but at least they're hosting ur other orbs, well i got a tool to do the jpeg to xbx conversion i believe its called xbxtool or something like that. Anywho, you wouldnt happen to know anything about removing that staic screen some ppl have been getting when u load uix. It only seems to happen after a system reboot when its the primary dash. So r you on the official uix team? if so perhaps u can answer me this, Is teamuix being tight lipped, lazy, or r they realy caught up in changes for the new uix release, b/c the site just isnt realy done much latley, and i havent heard anything on how much progress has been made.
Oh yeah one more thing...r the custom xips going to be compatible with the new uix or we just filling up time customizing a customized xbox, not that that theres a prob with that b/c i had anything better to do (like go to work) with my time id be doing it.

This post has been edited by PsylentGlo: Feb 17 2005, 06:05 AM