xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 123

Author Topic: Selling Unbanned Eeprom's  (Read 27373 times)

edwinbradford

• Archived User
Selling Unbanned Eeprom's
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2004, 11:00:00 AM »

Right, lets get this sorted eh. Zodiak's just sent me a second eeprom and it worked first time so the last one must have been faulty somehow. Like a lot of people reading this I've had to figure it all out for the first time and that means when something goes wrong you don't know if it's you or the eeprom you've bought.

However, all I care about now is making sure that anyone reading this knows that Zodiak is 200% reliable and trustworthy. I'm really sorry that someone who's offering such an invaluable service is taking flak for it and if I've contributed in any way to that I completely apologize.

It also seems that there's something to be learned here from transferring eeproms, clearly they're not always reliable for some strange reason which makes it problematic for the seller and buyer. However, that just means you NEED people like Zodiak to offer them because there are going to be a lot of sharks out there.

Xbox Scene got me back and running again with their brilliant tutorials, and Zodiak supplied the goods, excellent combination, I'm back online and I couldn't be happier. Isn't that what the whole underground scene is about?

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2004, 09:22:00 PM »

Free Bump for a great seller and all around great guy!

chalupa44

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »

PM sent, hope to get back on live soon too. wink.gif

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2004, 10:30:00 PM »

Thank you kindly Edwin for the clarification biggrin.gif

As you stated, there is definately something needed to be learned in order to protect the interest of the buyer as well as the seller (from being exploited for his services).  As a result, I have posted a disclaimer, please read the disclaimer.

Any purchases made are under the assumption you have read and understood the disclaimer. biggrin.gif

The pause I put on my sale of eeprom's is now over.

Eeprom's back and available biggrin.gif

Thank you all for the great comments and feedback!

...ReLLiK

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2004, 12:16:00 AM »

Not really trying to question your integrity as it seems everybody is happy, but how would I know that you would not be giving me one that you already gave someone else if I were to buy one?... Man that's a lot of eeproms.

I would only be interested in one as a backup for mine. As I use the mem card trick to avoid getting banned.

!?!  biggrin.gif

benji2000

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2004, 04:42:00 AM »

Ello,
Got any Pal EEPROMS left, i just got out bidded on ebay for $40 bucks! anys i have pm`d you
ben

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2004, 05:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (...ReLLiK @ Jan 4 2004, 04:16 AM)
Not really trying to question your integrity as it seems everybody is happy, but how would I know that you would not be giving me one that you already gave someone else if I were to buy one?... Man that's a lot of eeproms.

I would only be interested in one as a backup for mine. As I use the mem card trick to avoid getting banned.

!?!  biggrin.gif

Well if you've paid any attention to recent events, someone was BANNED for reselling eeprom's.  And i'm pretty sure the Admin's and Mods are constantly reviewing eeprom sellers, to make sure there is no malicious activity.  I'm also pretty sure they have been reviewing me as a seller, and will continue to review myself as a seller for as long as I am selling.  I don't think anyone on XS wants to get banned, because they do provide us with a great service.  If any eeprom seller is caught reselling the same eeprom over and over again, you are banned, with no questions asked.  Which is why you see a big drop out on eeprom sellers, because alot were reselling.

Not only does a buyer of a eeprom take a risk but the seller especially does take a risk for selling eeprom's.  I've made this clear in my first post, read the disclaimer, I made it for your notification as well as my protection from malicious buyers.

Sorry if my answer seems a bit lengthy, but these type of messages have some what become neccessary for conducting business with regarding eeproms.

Man that's a lot of eeproms.

It's a big university...an ENGINEERING university.  I've been here for years now, within the past two months i've moded so many xboxes.  I don't take unless it is given to me, and since most of these fellas are on campus studying all the time, they don't really care for live.  I don't have a UNLIMITED supply, I have what is available, which is why I have discontinued BULK prices.  I want to sell what I have, and people want to buy, which is the exact reason why BST forum was made.

Ello,
Got any Pal EEPROMS left, i just got out bidded on ebay for $40 bucks! anys i have pm`d you
ben

40$ USD For an eeprom on Ebay?  Pretty expensive.  I have returned your PM biggrin.gif

Regards,

ZO

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2004, 06:48:00 AM »

Dangermoose, In the paypal details you requested it sent to email A (i will not post the real email)...So i sent the eeprom to email A...however in PM, you stated you wanted the eeprom sent to email B.

I initially sent to email A after reading the transaction details, and now I have read the PM, and you want it sent to email B.  So I have sent it to email B.

Why Am I Posting this?  So that he cannot say I have sent the same eeprom to two different people, he is the same buyer on both email accounts.  I have proof of all transactions and log all emails and IMs in order to protect myself from someone attempting to shadow my name.

Regards,

Zo

NoodleMaps

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »

This may sem like a broken record in this tread, but Zodiiak is the best.  When my email wouldn't accept or recieve the attachments, Zodiiak went out of his way to make sure I got them.  He stayed in IM until we had figured it out.  

Thanks again Zodiiak.  I could not of asked for a better transaction.   beerchug.gif

...ReLLiK

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Zodiiak @ Jan 4 2004, 10:40 AM)
Well if you've paid any attention to recent events, someone was BANNED for reselling eeprom's.  And i'm pretty sure the Admin's and Mods are constantly reviewing eeprom sellers, to make sure there is no malicious activity.  I'm also pretty sure they have been reviewing me as a seller, and will continue to review myself as a seller for as long as I am selling.  I don't think anyone on XS wants to get banned, because they do provide us with a great service.  If any eeprom seller is caught reselling the same eeprom over and over again, you are banned, with no questions asked.  Which is why you see a big drop out on eeprom sellers, because alot were reselling.

Not only does a buyer of a eeprom take a risk but the seller especially does take a risk for selling eeprom's.  I've made this clear in my first post, read the disclaimer, I made it for your notification as well as my protection from malicious buyers.

Sorry if my answer seems a bit lengthy, but these type of messages have some what become neccessary for conducting business with regarding eeproms.

Man that's a lot of eeproms.

It's a big university...an ENGINEERING university.  I've been here for years now, within the past two months i've moded so many xboxes.  I don't take unless it is given to me, and since most of these fellas are on campus studying all the time, they don't really care for live.  I don't have a UNLIMITED supply, I have what is available, which is why I have discontinued BULK prices.  I want to sell what I have, and people want to buy, which is the exact reason why BST forum was made.

Appreciate your candor. I will send you a pm. Thanks.

isobaric

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »

Hey, Zo thanks for the quick sell but im still having problems getting online.  Looks like eeprom is to blame.  Check your pm or email from me. Thanks

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »

Have already tried contacting you iso, to see if this is the case or if it just a configuration issue biggrin.gif

And thanks again for the positive feedback guys

Online help...My aim is: iyricaiiygifted

Synchronicity

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

I need to get an EEPROM bin for my buddy that just got banned.  Any left? - TIA

Edit: NTSC by the way

dreamkatcher

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »

WOW truly amazing person!

I bought an eeprom from someoe else on the boards and it ended up being no good. i then read all the pin ups and was pretty nervous about making another purchase.but after reading zodiacs reviews i said why not

Now i know why so many people praise this guy for being such a great person

I got my eeprom in about 10 minutes with instructions. Im pretty much a noob at all this and coulnt get it working at first. told him in email and in minutes he imed me on my aim account. guided me step by step, and i know i mustve been a pain in the ass, but in no time at all i was back on live!!! this guy really goes out of his way to be helpful!

thanks again zo  rotfl.gif

linknooa

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

I think. Nice thats all i can say. Nice muhaha.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 123