xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 123

Author Topic: Selling Unbanned Eeprom's  (Read 27392 times)

friedcat

• Archived User
Selling Unbanned Eeprom's
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »

I paid and recieved an EEPROM v. quickly, although it wasn't PAL as requested Zodiak was very quick to bring this to my attention and sent me the correct EEPROM.  

Everything is working v. nicely with the new EEPROM.

Many thanks!

zeebee_adv

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »

i've got today my eeprom in ntsc, too (need pal). but i converted it with config magic and wrote it in the eeprom. up to now live works again smile.gif
THANKS

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2004, 06:33:00 PM »

Eeprom sellers have been taking alot of "FLAK" lately.  If you have read the comments in my thread or have ever purchased an eeprom from me, you know I go through EXTENSIVE measures to ensure that you are back on live.  I have most of my outgoing mail still saved up as proof, too bad I don't log my IMs.

You can see from the feedback I have attained from buyers, that I do provide a great deal of additional help.  I answer all questions in emails, instant messages, and private messages.  I even answer questions that don't even pertain to what I am selling, but simply because the person purchased something off of me, I answer it.  

I go through EXTENSIVE detailed ways of helping you get back on live, some questions are redundant and may see really simple to me, but I understand why you ask because alot of buyers are inexperienced, and I want you to feel comfortable with your purchase.

I don't need to offer this kind of help, but I do, why?

Because some people in this world are actually honest and caring.  However, it just takes a few "bad eggs" to ruin the entire bunch.  And I actually fear my account being banned for something that I do not do.  Ask the people who have bought from me, I try very hard to make sure they get back on live.  Alot of times, it's not the eeprom that's "BOGUS" but some kind of configuration problem.  I'm an honest person who tries to help YOU as best as I can...

But, I believe XBOX-Scene will soon outlaw the selling of eeprom's.  So if comes to that point, I have enjoyed helping those who needed help, and I hope you have enjoyed and appreciated my services in return.

Until then, feel free to contact me if you need an eeprom, and I will do my best to help you get back on Live. biggrin.gif

Highest Regards,

Zodiak

xboxxxg0d

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

wow there's alot of heat comming down on these eeprom sellers

all i know is I bought an eeprom from zodiac a while ago and it has been working beautifully!

he stayed with me online until i got it up and running! this guy is one of the last few honest and nice people left on this entire site

he was so helpful and friendly that i came back to him to purchase another eeprom for my step brother who lives in another state...and guess what-that one worked too!!!

zodiac keep up the great work and thank you for being such a helpful and friendly person wink.gif

Anybodykilla

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »

Hej just bought 3 eeproms from this kid....sent the money......and recieved the eeproms very good and fast shipper.......

I would recomend every one to him this is the guy you can trust and also he satayed online with me untill i got it werkin again.....

Thanx for everythin man and HAPPY NEW YEARS.......

Ghost_Face_Killah

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2004, 08:53:00 PM »

Wow. Great guy to buy from!
Eeprom worked great! He's friendly and helpful!
Would definitely buy from again  cool.gif
Thanks mang.

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2004, 08:58:00 PM »

Just bought a EEProm from Zo,  i couldnt get it to work until he explained to me that i was loading up the config magic eeprom which was all 0's...i deleted the contents of the data folder and put his eeprom in and loaded it flawlessly.  Zodiac sorry about the confusion and a big hi five to getting me back on live..  A++++, Great Seller and hes even paypal verified.  If your going to get an EEProm from anyone on the Xbox_scene fourms heres your guy.  Good luck in the 2004 Zo!  

Counterstrike here i come...AGAIN!

EDIT: Spell check   smile.gif smile.gif

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

Zodiiak thanks for helping me out again this morning with my CDR's not loading who would have thought that i needed a certain CDROM to work CDR's.  Thanks again for all your help.

globin

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »

wink.gif

isobaric

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »

Hey Zo, PM me if you have any left. Im still looking for a good eeprom.

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

...and your welcome for the help  laugh.gif

Just PM me if you're interested or have questions  tongue.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »

Because some people in this world are actually honest and caring. However, it just takes a few "bad eggs" to ruin the entire bunch. And I actually fear my account being banned for something that I do not do. Ask the people who have bought from me, I try very hard to make sure they get back on live. Alot of times, it's not the eeprom that's "BOGUS" but some kind of configuration problem. I'm an honest person who tries to help YOU as best as I can...

You have no reason to fear your account being banned for something you did not do.  That' isn't how things are done around here.

Only people selling and re-selling and selling again the SAME EEPROM need fear.

As for the bad eggs.. yup.. sooner or later..

But, I believe XBOX-Scene will soon outlaw the selling of eeprom's. So if comes to that point, I have enjoyed helping those who needed help, and I hope you have enjoyed and appreciated my services in return.

I'm hoping that it doesn't come to that.. we are now looking at the feasability of a listing system.. like hashing.. but it's a matter of maintenance.

This issue has not been settled yet.  EEPROM sales are still allowed on XS. For now.

edwinbradford

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2004, 05:48:00 AM »

Zodiak, Hi, hope you see this. The eeprom I bought off you two days ago isn't working, I've triple checked everything, read the threads, and it's got to be the eeprom. Tried mailing you but didn't get any replies yesterday and today's mail bounced back to me with a  MAILBOX NOT FOUND, I think you have a Mail problem with AOL. Can you email me another one please, doesn't matter if it's NTSC as I understand how to change the XBE region in ConfigMagic. Cheers - Edwin.

isobaric

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2004, 08:13:00 AM »

Ok Zo, Thanks for fast reply.  Money has been sent.  Waiting on the goods.

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (edwinbradford @ Jan 3 2004, 09:48 AM)
Zodiak, Hi, hope you see this. The eeprom I bought off you two days ago isn't working, I've triple checked everything, read the threads, and it's got to be the eeprom. Tried mailing you but didn't get any replies yesterday and today's mail bounced back to me with a  MAILBOX NOT FOUND, I think you have a Mail problem with AOL. Can you email me another one please, doesn't matter if it's NTSC as I understand how to change the XBE region in ConfigMagic. Cheers - Edwin.

:sigh: Edwin,

As you know, I have been trying to help you back and forth with our emails (I have logged our emails in case I need to prove myself on my threads for now on [I also log my IMs])...

You kept experiencing numerous problems, said you were looking at tutorials and believed the one you were looking at was faulty (I have this logged).

Emails were sent back and forth (as I make sure I answer all my emails), you said you will update me on the progress...the final email I received yesterday, and you asked a question if I have sold to the UK, Yes, I have...I wasn't sure if you wanted a new eeprom, because it seemed, throughout the emails, that you were experiencing a problem with the MODCHIP Not the eeprom.

But since you now suddenly believe it is a eeprom issue, I have replaced the eeprom accordingly...I HAVE SET THE SETTINGS, USING XBOX LIVE INFO TO PAL REGION "EUROPE & AUSTRALIA"  the other PAL regions using XBOX LIVE INFO is PAL USA, PAL JAPAN...Using ConfigMagic, YOU CAN ADJUST YOUR SETTINGS ACCORDINGLY.  I would have replaced it alot sooner, but you kept believing it was a MODCHIP issue.

I hope this upgrades your current circumstances, and as always as I state in my emails, let me know of any problems through email, PM, or IM, for I am always available.

NOTE:
ISOBARIC, I have sent your requested eeprom with some instructions Please check your mail and as Always, you can contact me through IM, PM, or email.  I try not to have my thread clogged with help.

And Yes, that once friendly Zodiak is now on the defensive and I will defend myself from any type of attack on me or any type of attempt to exploit my help and trash my name.  I have everything logged.

P.S. It just takes ONE bad egg to ruin the bunch...that applies to my thread...out of 5 pages of purity, I get one bad reply, and now it seems as if I am guilty for BS...I apologize to all If I seem angry, but put yourself in my shoes...

You are trying to help as best as you can, there is never any guarantee to get back on live because some people just can't follow directions and ALOT of times it is NOT an eeprom issue BUT A CONFIGURATION ISSUE, and I take the heat for any type of failure...and as always I stay with the user UNTIL they get it right...and also NOW ANYONE CAN SAY THE EEPROM THEY RECEIVED IS NOT WORKING [and I know some of them BS in order to get a free eeprom] BUT I CAN'T DO OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, because then I get reported or I seem as if I not the virtuous person I say I am....therefore, this is WHY I feel as if I am being EXPLOITED for my services.

I think it will come to the point where I feel as if I am being battered and abused and I will just shut down my thread...this is an injustice, but if you set your game on XS, you have to play by their rules.  

Highest Regards, and Sincerest apologies for being out of my normal friendly character,

Zodiak
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 123