xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Bug Reports: Craxtion With Mxm  (Read 2801 times)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Bug Reports: Craxtion With Mxm
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2003, 07:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (BNZi @ Jul 27 2003, 11:48 AM)
Can you replace the menux default.xbe with the xbe of mxm 0.9k version only or is it possible with any version of mxm,for instance the 0.9n3 version.

thanks in advance

Any version after 0.9k, includingthe latest releases.

x-power

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2003, 12:19:00 PM »

sad.gif

Schweeze

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

sad.gif

thetruethugg

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »

Just simply placing the dll/ocx in system doesn't work to well.  You need a program like ocxreg to properly register the dll or ocx (unless you know the dos command, which I forget).  So, search for ocxreg.  I got mine from lenshell.com, but it apears they have been recently taken down.

ylsf

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2003, 09:09:00 AM »

Bug Report:

Today I got an error for the first time, the imaging "component" (which is not a part of Craxtion and was d/led seperately) crashed about half way through the process of adding a few ISOs to a MXM game disc.  At that point, the Craxtion "perserving game folders" started running but then it came back and said that the multigame.iso was created sucessfully.. (although it was far from it)... It isn't a big deal, but just to let Lepper know.  In this case it was obvious that it was completed doing what it should but in others it might not be...

shamelessbill

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2003, 06:09:00 AM »

QUOTE (bbagnall @ May 9 2003, 03:08 AM)
I've got 2 semi-bugs to report for Craxtion 2.0 beta 2 with MXM 0.9k:

1. When selecting the folder with Harry Potter, it said it could not find a valid default.xbe file. I think what caused this message was the huge number of files in the Harry Potter root directory.

2. Once Craxtion made the .ISO, I went to Nero to burn it and it said the specified block size did not match size of the file. (Correct/Ignore) I chose ignore, and it burnt fine.

So in the end, the whole multifile DVD worked great anyway, including Harry Potter.

I have the same invalid block size and got a coaster that locks up on a black screen. spyhunter and hockey were the games. I tried another w/spy and futurama but haven't burned yet as I got the invalid block error should I try it or is something wrong?
SB

Schweeze

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2003, 08:46:00 AM »

I will thank you before he does.. I was havin' the same problem.

shamelessbill

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2003, 03:54:00 AM »

Thanks to the helpful people @craxtion .com forums, it turns out you can ignore the invalid block size error and still get a working game. No excuse for 1 coaster but next 2 work great.
SB

marilynpogo

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2003, 10:06:00 PM »

i tried everything it says here and i still get the error about the module.

how do i know if im using ocxreg right?

Orangey

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2003, 12:35:00 PM »

Yeah, The Invalid Block Size Error dosen't make a difference. Nero was the only one that picked up on it.  I burned with RecordNow! Max, and it didn't say anything. And it worked just fine in my xbox.

yourwishismine

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2003, 04:55:00 AM »

To anyone having FTP problems... you may want to update to the X2 4979 BIOS.... I am running that now and it works great... transfered over 23000 files in 320MB last night while I was sleeping and got up this morning and FTP was still working like a champ...  also transfered over 4 gigabytes in one sessions the other day.. and FTP still worked like a champ... and yes.. I used to have FTP problems in the past as well... but they all seem gone now...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]