xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Bug Reports: Craxtion With Mxm  (Read 2800 times)

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Bug Reports: Craxtion With Mxm
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 12 2003, 05:59 PM)
Well.. it's been awhile since I posted any testing results using CRAXTION...

Recently.. I starting using CRAXTION 2 Beta2 with MXM included.  I made a single multgame disk using multi in MXM / GDF mode.

The disk worked flawless.. but the endless movie clips.. and all the MATRIX stuff didn't appeal to me.

I also prefer my OWN skins.. (a download option from CRAXTION THEMES BTW) so I dropped MXM in as a replacement for the MENUX.

Many.. this was sweet.  40 Disks burned.. average 2-4 games per disk.. and the menu functions fine.  No more of the MENUX bugs that caused 1-5 to 1-8 disks having a single title that would run via menu under the MENUX.

I'd like to congratulate LEPPPER for his continue success and hard work on CRAXTION.. and to BENJ for a sweet MENU system. (sorry I don't dig all the low quality flics)

Keep up the good work guys.

---

Since this is a bug report section... I noticed that the transition from the MENU SCREEN to the LOAD SCREEN is SO and not so clean a transition.. while using MXM as a drop in.  Under older MENUX the transition was clean and fast.

Thank you HSD.  See you soon.

LepPpeR

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2003, 03:22:00 AM »

seems like HSDEMONZ is doing exactly what I am...it really does work great, and you can still select which "theme" you want to use by selecting it in the drop down box prior to creation....

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »

Made 15 more Multi-Game Disks (DVD-R) and I have to say that CRAXTION.. after dropping MXM's default.xbe in place of the shitty MENUx xbe.. is working wonderfully...

No hangups.. no problems.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2003, 07:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 13 2003, 09:14 PM)
Made 15 more Multi-Game Disks (DVD-R) and I have to say that CRAXTION.. after dropping MXM's default.xbe in place of the shitty MENUx xbe.. is working wonderfully...

No hangups.. no problems.

working on another update.  Will be out soon.

Not to mention, I am working on a completely new program.  Do not have a release date in time but is pretty damn cool.

LepPpeR

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 04:19:00 AM »

oh yeah? what kind of program?

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (jz28 @ May 14 2003, 07:19 AM)

its a secret.  I will notify you all upon completion

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (LepPpeR @ May 14 2003, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (jz28 @ May 14 2003, 07:19 AM)

its a secret.  I will notify you all upon completion

yer the man...I bet it will be something useful.

Good luck on your exams...a few friends of mine are finishing up this week also.

Mshake

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2003, 10:21:00 AM »

hi lepper and craxtion developers....

not sure really what this is about but i have been using craxtion for extraction and creating iso purposes and only right now i have been trying to make multi game disc.... i have tried a few, all load flawlessly whether i am using menux or mxm default.xbe... tried dropping mxm xbe to replace the menux... it loads great as well...

My only problem would be all the name of my games seems to be displayed within a rectangular green box?.... or is there a way to simply remove that green block or make the titles or words clearer?...

any help would be appreciated...
sorry if i posted in here...

thetruethugg

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xzigx @ May 30 2003, 10:25 PM)
If not is there a way to do it simply using gdf image??

Start > Run > CMD (nt/2k/xp)

cd <where gdfiimage is>
gdfimage.exe dirname isoimage

For instance

cd C:\xbox
gdfimage mameroms iso-image.iso

Simple enough..

Grr forgot \\ slashes so it shows..

D3AdMan

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2003, 11:28:00 AM »

smile.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2003, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (D3AdMan @ May 31 2003, 02:28 PM)
Hi, great work on Craxtion and MXM you guys!!  I've made more than a few discs with the matrix skin and my own added movies and they all look fabulous.  I just wanted you too know I also have been getting that odd error with block size and have been ignoring it and it burns just fine.  Works got me pretty busy but when it settles down allittle I'm going to crank out a couple of MXM skins...  smile.gif

I am glad that you like it.  

Enjoy

LepPpeR

Mshake

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2003, 12:41:00 PM »

smile.gif

would it be possible or easy for you to add a 'back' button feature to the iso creation/multi-game disc creation menu.. instead of having to cancel everytime i did something wrong....hehe..smile.gif

kind regards

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mshake @ Jun 1 2003, 03:41 PM)
hi i notice something that may be possibly a suggestion of improvement to Craxtion....smile.gif

would it be possible or easy for you to add a 'back' button feature to the iso creation/multi-game disc creation menu.. instead of having to cancel everytime i did something wrong....hehe..smile.gif

kind regards

yes, I have been planning this for a while I am just to lazy to re-write a lot of the code so that this would work.  I will get back to it though, eventually.

LepPpeR

bbagnall

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2003, 02:01:00 PM »

huh.gif

I added Outlaw Golf Holiday Edition (9 holes of Christmas) to a batch of games, and then when I booted up the DVD it surprised me by listing 2 additional Outlaw Golf items in the menu, both without screenshots.

I was puzzled at first, but then realized this is because the Outlaw Golf XMas CD has a total of 3 default.xbe files. One is a menu for launching Outlaw Golf XMas and several demo's, one is the main game, and  one is a demo of or the retail Outlaw Golf. So it looks like MXM (or Craxtion... not sure) automatically checked the subdirs and added the default.xbe's it found.

If this is a feature, it would probably be preferable to be able to disable checking subdirectories.

BNZi

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2003, 07:48:00 AM »

Can you replace the menux default.xbe with the xbe of mxm 0.9k version only or is it possible with any version of mxm,for instance the 0.9n3 version.

thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4