xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://system-modz.com (note spelling)  (Read 93 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Http://system-modz.com (note spelling)
« on: January 04, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »

You bought something from http://system-modz.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

(This is NOT the same shop as the trusted XS Sponsor.)

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »

This shop is also in owned by the same idiot that runs the-console-corner.com  We were goign to sue them abotu 3 months ago for this site but ubergeek advised us not to.

Dont think were going to take his advise on this anymore.  This company is in trademark violation and were not going to sit arround anymore and let these people make money of our name.

Word Mark SYSTEM-MODS.COM
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: import video game and accesories such as video games, controllers, and other types of video game accesories. FIRST USE: 20030409. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20030413
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 78298414
Filing Date September 10, 2003
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

see your ass in court console corner hope you have a business license.

AirrezzZ

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »

saw the reply of nolga to late. Ordered last saterday chip at www.system-modz.com

shipped sunday, received today (Europe).

Real fast! Haven't tested them yet but the look okay

hkeyplay16

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »

I ordered from system modz a couple of weeks ago and my chip came in 5 business days as promised for a decent price.  They also replied to my email very quickly-within a few hours.  However, right now i'm waiting for my next chip to come in and the last couple of times i emailed them I got a return message saying that their mailbox was full and they didn't recieve my message.  I found out the same dude ran console corner.com so i email him there to ask if he actually had my chip in stock and he basically gave me a dodgy answer and talked around it explaining why it's cheaper to run 2 different sites.  I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS GOING TO GET MY CHIP!  Seems like he's hiding something.

looskuh

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »

Bought a chip with them for the price. Fast delivery.

Not a lot of service when I screwed it up. But hey.. It's me who did that, not them.

ghanchi

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

Ordered 3 chips from them on Monday. Its Wednesday now, and the chips still haven't been shipped. I contacted them by email, but the mail comes back saying that mailbox is full. Starting to get nervous  sad.gif  .....

madsci

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »

I posted here before, but for some reason I don't see my note now.  Guess someone didn't like me posting personal information about the guy running this scam.

Anyway, I too ordered a pair of Xecuter 2.3b lites from this guy and only got one, with no packing slip.  Emailed about it, got a one-line reply saying my order had shipped complete.  All subsequent emails over the next few weeks were ignored.  Tried every email address I could find for this guy, including whois contact info.  Finally had to send him a certified letter threatening to take him to small claims court before I got any response.

And now, a coworker of mine who didn't realize Console Corner is the same guy, ordered an Xecuter 2.3b Lite and received a packing slip for same, but the chip he got is a Xenium ICE solderless.  No response to emails as yet, but I'll post updates.  I'll be very surprised if we get anything out of him without going the certified letter route again.

Bottom line, buy from this guy at your own risk.  Do not expect any customer service if and when your order gets screwed up.  Between me and my friends, so far we've gotten 1 order out of 3 without trouble.  I can only hope that either this guy gets his act together, or he gets shut down.  PayPal's fraud department knows about him, the Elyria police department's heard about him, and if they haven't already, I think the local DA will know about him soon as well.