xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Put Your Ideas Here...  (Read 2033 times)

moep

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2004, 11:48:00 PM »

laugh.gif

bigswim

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2004, 04:59:00 AM »

I would like to see a working progress bar in the Create ISO from FTP status window.  I'm kind of left in the dark when doing this because the individual file progress bar does not work (although I can see when it starts downloading another file).

Drpiety

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »

a neat feature would be to

clean unnecessary files from copied isos from the box.

Its quite a pain to look for each game on dome forums and see which files are unnecessary. Would be some GB to get rid of.
I dont speak of game related stuff just Demos/adds and so on..

id like to see that...

smokeman

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »

been drewling over some of these features to be added for a while,
when can we expect a new release?
compressed iso support?
batch create iso?

I see that the boost mode feature is now being shared,
what other apps are in development that support it?

DJ Dunk

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 06:09:00 AM »

cool.gif
3) Stream server using boost mode, compatible with XBMP/XBMC (long shot/p1ss take unsure.gif)

Keep up the good work beerchug.gif

zorxd

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

the most usefull thing would be to be able to use qwix to do all what a FTP client can do (transfer all types of files on both ways)<
because the boost mode is very usefull but I can only use it with ISOs...

Ionsurge

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »

It would be great if batch mode worked for getting isos from the box.  I'm currently working on "defragging" the drive, but tranfering all the isos off one at a time takes forever.  Thanks for a great prog.  Keep up the good work!

dave_dc69

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »

qwix should have drop and drag, or a file manager like avalaunch has, where you can drag a folder from the pc to the xbox without having to create an iso first (like flashfxp).  That would make a great program THE BEST program!

GeToChKn

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2004, 12:49:00 AM »

Multiple destinations.  I have 4 boxes on a network and if I could queue up a bunch of iso's to go to all the boxes, or say this iso to these 2 boxes, this one to that box and that one to this box, it would have have everything I need.

Matzy

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2004, 06:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (GeToChKn @ Jun 7 2004, 09:49 AM)
Multiple destinations.  I have 4 boxes on a network and if I could queue up a bunch of iso's to go to all the boxes, or say this iso to these 2 boxes, this one to that box and that one to this box, it would have have everything I need.

Definatly a good idea.. I too have 4 Xbox's and would find this a great time saver if I could just queue up a list of commands..

Jagger

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

I think it would be nice if it would keep a copy of the XBE icons on the PC so they don't have to be downloaded every scan...

kojima

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »

How about keeping a list of iso's that are on the pc. I'm one of many using a software exploit with the original hard drive in my xbox. When I want to run a game, I delete the existing iso and load another one on (Burst Mode rocks!).

It would be nice if I could just select the game from a list in Qwix and hit load.

ciantic

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 02:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (stratjakt @ Oct 26 2003, 07:36 PM)
Arbitrarily uploading whatever files through boost mode..

It'd be nice to be able to transfer a buttload of roms of mp3s, or an iso thats already extracted, whatever..

I Agree! It is real pain to upload something else to xbox cause there is no such software, and this feature would be really easy to add to qwix cause it can handle the uploading in boostmode already.

So, is it only a matter of time when we can see the Qwix working as a perfect uploader for xbox? tongue.gif

Also i'd like to see the live rar extracting too (but i dont see this so important than the anyfile uploading ability), though same result if you'd unrar it by manual cause i understod that you'll have to unrar the whole thingie to get a grip of the iso. (Thats the way compression works in this case)

Nice program though! cool.gif

gnutellafan

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »

Add support for .acl file processing when sending isos from the computer to the xbox

tlaslie

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »

I think a great feature for Qwix would be an option that a user could turn on to automatically rename "dashupdate.xbe" to something like "dashupdate.bak" when making an ISO or transferring games.  This would eliminate the annoyance of many games trying to update a users dashboard when loading a game. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5