xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ylod 60gb Backwards Compatible Ps3 W/ 3.55 Firmware For Sale!  (Read 91 times)

360ModNation

• Archived User

I have two 60GB Backwards Compatible PS3's w/ 3.55 or below firmware that got the YLOD.

One of them was my personal console I bought on here awhile back that has Kmeaw's firmware and some other stuff on it.  It just got the YLOD a few days ago and I don't want to mess with fixing it.

The other one belongs to my cousin.  His has 3.41 firmware and got the YLOD about 2 months ago.

I'm asking $75 plus shipping OBO for each console

If you buy both there will be some sort of discount because to be honest I just want these off my hands.

I used to repair 360's myself and tried my hand at PS3's for awhile, but was not as successful.  I have NOT attempted to repair either of these and don't really want to mess with it b/c I just got a real job and I no longer have my reflow machine.

Both are in pretty good cosmetic shape with no major scratches or anything like that.

Wonder_Mike

• Archived User
Ylod 60gb Backwards Compatible Ps3 W/ 3.55 Firmware For Sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(360ModNation @ Jun 20 2011, 11:57 PM) *

I have two 60GB Backwards Compatible PS3's w/ 3.55 or below firmware that got the YLOD.

One of them was my personal console I bought on here awhile back that has Kmeaw's firmware and some other stuff on it.  It just got the YLOD a few days ago and I don't want to mess with fixing it.
The other one belongs to my cousin.  His has 3.41 firmware and got the YLOD about 2 months ago.

I'm asking $75 plus shipping OBO for each console

If you buy both there will be some sort of discount because to be honest I just want these off my hands.

I used to repair 360's myself and tried my hand at PS3's for awhile, but was not as successful.  I have NOT attempted to repair either of these and don't really want to mess with it b/c I just got a real job and I no longer have my reflow machine.
Both are in pretty good cosmetic shape with no major scratches or anything like that.

I am very interested in buying one of your PS3 systems, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Remmnever

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »

Do these still have the warranty stickers attached?

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »

No they don't.  They were both bought used off of xbox-scene.  I have not made any repair attempts though.....once they broke we left them alone because I don't have my reflow equipment any more.

One PS3 is pending.........One Left.

This post has been edited by 360ModNation: Jun 23 2011, 03:01 AM

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »

BUMP

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 12:09:00 AM »

BUMP

$75 plus shipping OBO.....YLOD PS3 Backwards Compatibles Consoles w/ 3.55 Firmware

Any offers?

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 08:11:00 AM »

BUMP

ANY OFFERS?

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 01:07:00 AM »

BUMP I guess I'm gonna put these on eBay.

I'll sell them for $90 shipped

Both for $170 shipped.

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 05:47:00 AM »

Still have the two YLOD Backwards Compatible Phat PS3's w/ 3.55 firmware for sale.

$90 shipped for one.  $170 shipped for both.

I also have the following:

*100% Working 20GB Phat PS3 w/ 3.41 firmware comes with power cable and HMDI cable (I just replaced the laser.  Never YLOD or any other problems and in otherwise great shape)

$200 shipped OBO

*100% Working 60GB Backwards Compatible Phat PS3 w/ 3.55 firmware with power cable and HDMI cable (Again I just replaced the laser.  Never had YLOD or any other problems and in otherwise great shape)

$220 shipped OBO

*New In Box 160GB PS3 Slim $255 comes with everything but controller.  Warranty Sticker fully in tact and it probably has a good 10 months of Sony warranty left on it.

$230 shipped OBO

I will talk any and all offers and/or trades as long as they are fair.  I am a fair/honest seller and I have several people who can vouche for that.

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

Still have the two YLOD Backwards Compatible Phat PS3's w/ 3.55 firmware for sale.

$80 shipped for one. $150 shipped for both. OBO.

Man if I still fixed consoles I'd just at this, but I don't so please buy them from me.

Honda2113

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 02:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(360ModNation @ Jul 6 2011, 05:07 PM) *

BUMP I guess I'm gonna put these on eBay.

I'll sell them for $90 shipped

Both for $170 shipped.

whats your ebay?

jimmunoz

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »

I'm telling you DO NOT buy anything from 360ModNation. I did a sale with him that was a nightmare. I believe he lied to me on several occasions and I didn't get my console until he gave me an attitude in several emails and 7 days passed from the time he promised to ship the console. I'm not saying I received the console 7 days later than he said----It was shipped 7 days after when he said I WOULD ALREADY HAVE IT. HE SENT A PRODUCT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE "BRAND NEW, ONLY OPENED TO FLASH 3.55 CFW" BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THE CONSOLE IT WAS NOT NEW AND IT HAD ONE OF THE CASE PARTS MISSING! To top everything off he made a promise to refund 10 dollars to me months ago and he NEVER did it!! At one point during this whole ordeal I contacted Paypal and told him so----He ranted that he had all the power and there was nothing I could do. I could tell he had run-ins with Paypal and bad service before, it was obvious. Don't buy from this guy! There are far better sellers in this forum and this guy it bottom line NOT TRUSTWORTHY!!!

Oh and this part is to you, 360ModNation. See what can happen when you treat something with complete disrespect and lie repeatedly. I was talking to kip3000 during our sale and you gave him stories that didn't match up with the ones you told me. He reported you on this forum for ripping him off also. Payback in this situation is deserved. And don't message me as I will pass all communication off to the administrators as harassment.