xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tons Of Ps3 B/s/t I Have Everything!  (Read 177 times)

360ModNation

• Archived User
Tons Of Ps3 B/s/t I Have Everything!
« on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »

My stock and prices will be changing in and out a lot so I'll try to keep everyone up to date.

Stock Right Now:

40GB PS3 Phat w/ Warranty in Tact and 3.55 Kmeaw firmware.
 [Great Physical Condition, but the lens was a bit dusty so some games were acting up but I believed I fixed that]  Doesn't really matter anyways since 99% of games are played from internal or external hard drives and require no drive at all.  But it was worth mentioning and is working now perfectly.

20GB PS3 Phat Backwards Compatible w/ 3.55 Kmeaw firmware.
 [Great Physical Condition, Never had a single problem with it]  This is currently my personal console so it's been well taken care of.

320GB PS3 Slim w/ 3.55 Kmeaw firmware.
[Great Physical Condition this console is just two months old and belonged to my cousin who took good care of it.]

60GB PS3 Phat w/ 3.55 Kmeaw firmware.  [Great Physical Condition, but the laser may be failing because it won't read a game 1 out of every 10 or so times, but if you keep trying it loads up.  I think it just my be dusty so I might work on it myself, but the WARRANTY IS IN TACT NOW so if you would rather buy it now and do it yourself be my guest.]  Again it doesn't really matter anyways since ALL games can be played from internal or external hard drives without the drive required at all.

ALL PRICES ARE BEST OFFER!  I TAKE ANY OFFER AND I ACCEPT TRADES!  NO OFFER IS BAD!

I have have Power Cables, A/V Cables, and HDMI Cables, but they are not included if you want them they will be an extra.

Power Cable $3
Power Cable + A/V Cables $7
Power Cable + HDMI Cable $10

I can also upgrade internal hard drive sizes to any size.
  1. 250GB Upgrade $70
  2. 500GB Upgrade $100
  3. 750GB Upgrade $125

I also perform YLOD fixes for people.  The charge for that is $50 plus shipping both ways.  I have 100% success rate so far on YLOD fixes, but if I can't fix your PS3 I will refund your money.

This post has been edited by 360ModNation: Mar 28 2011, 07:35 AM

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »

Would you perhaps be interested in a JTAG trade?

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

It depends on the JTAG....give me some details......I probably wouldn't do straight up but it could knock a good chunk off depending which PS3 you would want.

I don't have a JTAG atm so I actually might do that.....more details....more details.

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »

I have a xenon JTAG, x-clamps removed, CPU and GPU reflowed prior to xclamp replacement even though I've never had the rrod, I figured it was a matter of time. Running fbbuild 12611 kinect dash with freestyle dash installed. 250gb western digital passport hard drive, power brick, component and composite av cables, db25 flashing cable, and USB stick with original NAND files, etc. Was looking at the 60GB unit. Only thing I don't have for it is a controller. This is a 2007 unit I bought when I college and spent more time playing it than doing schoolwork, so I boxed it up and sent it to my parents. Dug it out a couple months ago and it booted up fine, so I did some preventative fixes to it knowing the xenon issues. It was on blades dash 66xx before jtag (6673 I believe), so that was the last time it was booted until a couple months ago. I also have a kiosk demo disc I'll throw in.

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »

Two PS3's sold.......I have 8 consoles coming in the next few days.

Starting next week ALL CONSOLES SOLD WILL BE ABLE TO DUAL BOOT LINUX!

For Free.

H4L0G33K

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 12:18:00 AM »

Please pm me price points for a slim with a large hard drive (250, 320, 500, 750)

H4L0G33K

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 04:40:00 PM »

Have you been on since my above reply was posted?

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

Sorry I haven't been checking this thread as much as I should have.

I have a brand new 160GB PS3 Slim with Kmeaw 3.55 CFW and the newest MultiMAN with XMB display.

I also have everything listed above still and several more consoles.

I have 4 Backwards Compatible Phat PS3's with 3.55 or earlier firmware that are in great condition.  2 of them have warranty stickers in tact and 2 have been professionally repair and come with a 30 day warranty.

ALSO if you purchase any repaired console I will extend the warranty to 90 for an extra fee if anyone is interested in that, but almost all of my consoles still have the warranty stickers in tact

gotchu

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 03:03:00 AM »

You have no prices listed for anything. We need some idea on how much you want. I would like the ps3 slim you are selling bu you most likely want more than my offer.

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 03:16:00 AM »

What I don't have prices listed for anything?  Crap....I knew there was a reason I said I'll listen to any offers and I accept trades.

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 10:37:00 AM »

4 More Consoles Sold!!!

My Current Stock:

Like New 160GB PS3 Slim with 3.55 Kmeaw Firmware, Newest MultiMAN, and Dual Boot's with Linux.  (I installed Ubuntu, but you can use whatever) Never Been Banned from PSN or Repaired.

Like New 320GB Slim with 3.55 Kmeaw Firmware, Newest MultiMAN, and Dual Boot's with Linux.  (I installed Ubuntu, but you can use whatever) Never Been Banned from PSN or Repaired.

2 x 40GB Phat PS3 with 3.55 Kmeaw Firmware, Newest MultiMAN, and Dual Boot's with Linux.  (I installed Ubuntu, but you can use whatever)  Almost New Cosmetic Condition/No Noticeable Scratches + Never Been Banned from PSN or Repaired.

1 x 60GB Backwards Compatible Phat PS3 with 3.55 Kmeaw Firmware, Newest MultiMAN, and Dual Boot's with Linux.  (I installed Ubuntu, but you can use whatever) Almost New Cosmetic Condition/No Noticeable Scratches + Never Been Banned from PSN or Repaired.

This will probably be the last few consoles I have for awhile so act quickly.

gotchu

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:00 AM »

Saying must be true then, good things come to those who wait. LOL

360ModNation

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »

UPDATED STOCK with PRICES!!!!!!

1. Less than a month old, Perfect Condition 320GB PS3 Slim w/ 3.55 Firmware   $350 OBO

2.  New in Box 120GB PS3 Slim w/ 3.55 Firmware         $265 OBO

3.  New in Box 120 PS3 Slim w/ 3.01 Firmware             $280 OBO

4.  60GB Backwards Compatible Phat PS3 w/ 3.55 Firmware        $250 OBO

5.  60GB Backwards Compatible Phat PS3 w/ 3.55 Firmware        $250 OBO

6.  40GB Backwards Compatible Phat PS3 w/ 3.55 Firmware        $245 OBO

7.  20GB Phat PS3 w/ 3.55 Firmware               $225 OBO

All consoles will come with Kmeaw, Rebug, or GameOS/Linux Dual Boot Custom Firmware along with the latest MultiMAN, Showtime Media Player, and Emulators.

Consoles come with power cables and A/V Cables only unless prior arrangements are made.

All consoles come with a 60 day money back guarantee warranty.  This is my last batch of consoles and I'm done, but I'll be around if anyone needs assistance after the sale for any technical advice or education.

I also perform YLOD fixes for people. The charge for that is $50 plus shipping both ways. I have 100% success rate so far on YLOD fixes, but if I can't fix your PS3 I will refund your money.

Techneek

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 12:38:00 PM »

PM sent