xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Psjigger V1.0  (Read 77 times)

AfterTheInsanity

• Archived User
Psjigger V1.0
« on: November 02, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »

Feature list:
- core is a PIC18F2455 @ 20MHz
- integrated, driver-less bootloader comes pre-programmed - just upload your favorite code!
- upgrading is simple - plug it into your computer, press the bootloader button, and flash new code
- plugs right into the PS3 - no cable necessary
- status LEDs to indicate Jig activity/bootloader mode
- ICSP header so advanced users can reprogram the bootloader

Pictures:
Front & back:
IPB ImageIPB Image

(Sorry for the blurry pictures, new ones will be up within a day or two! smile.gif)

Flashing instructions:
Prereq's:

1. Download the flashing software
2. Download the latest PSGrooPIC firmware from here - the build you want is "BEEPIC"

Steps:
1. Open USB-Bootloader-Software.exe
2. Plug in PSJigger
3. Press bootloader button -> LEDs should look like police lights (may not be necessary the first time)
4. Click "Open Hex File" and select the firmware you downloaded
5. Click "Program/Verify" -> you should see a couple messages, and then the device will be re-detected as a Generic USB Hub. It is now flashed!

Now, Im offering a special introductory price of $20 Canadian for the first 10. After they are all gone, I will undoubtedly make more if there is interest, but the price will go up to $25! Better hurry!

Shipping costs are $3 to Canada, $4 to the USA, and $5 International. The PSJigger will be packaged inside an anti-static bag, and then in a bubble-wrap envelope. I can ship any method you prefer as long as you are willing to pay the cost.

Feel free to PM me, Ill do my best to get back to you. I will update this post with quantities/better pictures/anything else that comes up. Thanks!