xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wtb Ps3 40gb Or Higher  (Read 96 times)

Blurrz

• Archived User
Wtb Ps3 40gb Or Higher
« on: March 03, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »

I have a 60gb PS3.  The console was bought in early January of 2007, two months after launch.  It comes with everything that came in the box, plus I have an HDMI cable if you want.

The ethernet cable has not been touched, and everything else is in like-new condition. The cable used to charge the PS3 controller still has the twistie tie on it because I like to keep the cables as clean and neat as possible.

I have Resistance and Uncharted, both of which are in like-new condition.  I have one PS3 controller, the composite cables, power cord, etc. The hard drive is the stock 60gb. Wireless works and has been used. I have not tested the SD card reader but I assume it works.

Pics available upon request.

Blurrz

• Archived User
Wtb Ps3 40gb Or Higher
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

I also have Warhawk, which is sealed in the box and includes the Jabra bluetooth headset.

Blurrz

• Archived User
Wtb Ps3 40gb Or Higher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »

$450 shipped.

The pics do not include Warhawk or the HDMI cable because I forgot to take a picture and no longer have a camera.  But Warhawk is sealed in the box from Amazon, and includes the headset.  And the HDMI cable is an HDMI cable--it's black.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image