xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Any One West London Or North London Still Going?  (Read 190 times)

Mclane

• Archived User
Any One West London Or North London Still Going?
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »

Wow...Is it that dry out there?

May have to do it myself if I can, any pointers to a recent 2.0 to 3.0 phat liteon tutorial, Curtis spooked it on the last update to an updated / diff model liteon (could have just been a firmware change, wasn't looking but he did say sppofed).

He said I didn't need the fancy hardware once it had been done once and I could do it myself.

I did do my original 360 myself (flash) but not touched another one since.

Help?

slimgrip

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »

If you dont fancy it yourself & can remove the drive I offer a 2nd to none postal service smile.gif

Postage for Special Delivery would be about £6 each way, did Curtis give you a backup of your firmware?

Drop me an email for more details

Slim  cool.gif

Mclane

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(slimgrip @ Nov 24 2012, 08:36 PM) View Post

If you dont fancy it yourself & can remove the drive I offer a 2nd to none postal service smile.gif

Postage for Special Delivery would be about £6 each way, did Curtis give you a backup of your firmware?

Drop me an email for more details

Slim  cool.gif

Thanks for the reply Slimgrip, just made contact with someone local to do it as a favour so it seems I'm sorted.

Yeah still have a backup of the original firmware that the guy in North London did initially.

Thanks for trying to help, I know you do an top quality job and come well recommended, I spoke to you a long while back about having my box done to RGH but times got bloody hard and the cash was needed elsewhere (as always) smile.gif

What is the going rate on RGH these days, just for info purposes and is there a dash issue still? (ie above a certain dash it can't be done?)

Cheers and thanks for the reply.