xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360/ps3 Repairs And Mods  (Read 151 times)

vagasplayer

• Archived User
360/ps3 Repairs And Mods
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »

Hello all,

I'd like to bring this to a forum finally seeing how I've modded most of the 360's in my area and almost everyone i know that has a Xbox. My very first Xbox broke on me after a couple months and didn't want Microsoft taking forever, i figured I'd open it up and find out whats going on myself. Ever since then I've gotten farther into flashing, jtags, controller/case mods and Wii mods and PS3 mods.  So seeing how I've done a good hundred plus repairs and mods i find my self good with these.

Since i know its hard trusting someone across the country to repair your xbox, i figured id see if anyone local is on here to get at least a couple referrals. Not saying i wont work it out with someone who wants to mail me there Xbox/PS3 for a repair/mod, I'd be glad to do so.

You can email me at [email protected] its hooked up to my phone so it will be a fast reply.  Once emailed i will gladly give you my number.

If you want to ship me your 360 you will pay shipping both ways, but everything will be done the day i get it and shipped out next day.

PS3/360 repairs
360 Flashing of all drives
Fan mods
Cooling mods
Case/controller mods (rapid fire also)

Will do jtag depending on price
Can also jailbreak/root phones, and computer repair if that helps in anyway wink.gif
Anything else you can think off i can most likely do it, just shoot me a email.

I WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAMES! DO NOT ASK!

Prices are on average and i will give a discount if you want multiple things done.  Prices can be discussed via email or phone