xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Avalaunch Is Very Unstable Dont Use It Atm  (Read 626 times)

Anthrox

• Archived User
Avalaunch Is Very Unstable Dont Use It Atm
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

cool.gif

all these xbox are Australian base PAL system but im sure that has nothing to do with anything

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 05:17:00 AM »

but my point is that this is happing on about 8 xbox's i know of and there all been setup via a whole heap of ppl even just new moded xboxs are fucking up?
ok then how do i setup ava then???

You don't. If it is "fucking up" on so many peoples boxes, why are they persisting in using it? Why are you? Why not use an alternative?
I have had a few issues with Ava. The Joker responded and admitted the ftp side needs work, and will surely be fixed by .50. I accept that, and don't keep banging on about it. It works great for some people, depending on needs and tasks - not for you, not for me. Move on.
Posts that don't contain constructive criticism waste time.

africamagical

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 05:52:00 AM »

Ava for me wont read a dvd after avaluanch loaded, it will from boot but not after it loaded.
i am going to alternative dash where it works like evox or unleash, its just i wanted to use ava, i like the feel of teh dash., and i know my problem isnt user error, because it worked with my thompson, and i know its not the sammys fault cause it works with every other dash!

poiygon

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »

I've been using Ava as my primary dash for a very long time now. I agree that there are a couple bugs in there. The only things that I notice are lockups when launching games/apps/emus while Ava is "thinking" (maybe a couple of delay calls could solve this?) and the occasional lockup when downloading from the internet (saves, skins, sc streams, etc.). All these can be solved with a simple reboot. As these are random and cannot be reproduced, it's a little difficult to track down the source of these problems. I have faith in these tallented guys to have everything worked out by the time this project goes beta.

Thraxen

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

snagga,

Check your personal messages.
Pages: 1 [2]