xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Was Your 360 Banned From Live Recently (after Oct 28th)?  (Read 4569 times)

dcjoedog

• Archived User
Was Your 360 Banned From Live Recently (after Oct 28th)?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »

The funny thing is I wasn't banned until i played a new game I bought. Got Guitar Hero World Tour(came with guitar) and then I wake up the next day banned, after the FM3 and Borderlands bans, THIS is how they catch me? LOL

gephorce

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »

1 banned

BenQ ix 1.61 (not spoofed)

played borderlands, tekken 6, Dragon Age, GTA4: episodes from liberty city -these games in order, last game i played was when i was notified of ban. I didn't play them early either.

Anarchy99

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:00 AM »

i had two friends banned
one got banned 2 days ago
liteon 1.6 firmware
played leaked odst(he wasnt sure which group leaked it ),dragon age, cod mw 2, gta4ELC all pirated from various groups p2p, marvel, retail, origins, retail, spare
except for odst apparently all patched and/or scanned fine in abgx

another friend got banned today
liteon 1.6 firmware
he played all his own rips the most recent being cod5 and wolfenstien
apparently all patched and/or scanned fine in abgx

im not worried my hitachi with 1.51 still going strong smile.gif

Spike64bit

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(olas @ Nov 7 2009, 02:10 AM) View Post

just to let everyone know, that if your going to hack your xbox you should start from scratch and read all the information about everything that needs to be done in order to get a perfect system hack and play un-noticed on live. in order to do that you have to flash the system exactly how it says in Legit Tutorials. Next you need to buy HIGH QUALITY VERBATIM DL Discs FROM SINGAPORE ONLY!! i must stress on that point and i tell everyone i know with a hacked 360 that they must burn games onto VERBATIM DL FROM SINGAPORE. you can check for yourself on cdfreaks and see they have the lowest errors and they read the best and burn the best etc... cehck it out.
to end this reply i will say that i personally know 3 ppl whos consoles have just been banned today (Nov 6) and they all were using games burn with bad discs. they wernt verbatims and everyone else i know who plays with hacked systems uses verbatims and are all fine... so far. but as far as i can tell, its the discs causing the problems and microsoft can detect that there are errors when reading the disc and loading the disc when playing. not big enough errors to stop it from working but big enough for them to notice if watching your console. i was just in a party playing with 2 other hacked systrem and 1 got banned and he was useing bad discs. also known as a bad burn. sojust watch it and always use abgx. dont play wave 4 games yet its way to risky. but that is my opinion. so do what you want but my suggestion is buy good discs.

I have modded two of my friends boxes the last month, and mine has been modded for a year now, and we all burn our games on 2.4x burn speed with Verbatim DL dvds + abgx. None of us has been banned so far. Even played Forza 3 early. So bad disks may be the reason MS can detect modded boxes.

tarektaha

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 04:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(B-BALL @ Nov 6 2009, 10:11 PM) View Post

I have a mate that was banned from Xbox Live and people who saying you HDD is messed up after isnt true his is still working fine on other consoles just not the one that is banned i hope this helps some people out.

My HDD was on 2 Consoles that got banned while my HD and GT was attached, i removed the HD immediately in both cases "Not Playing anymore on the banned" I move my HDD to a new console all my data are safe "save Files" all Profiles nothing is corrupted.  The moment you start saving on the banned console this is where your data will be corrupted. Mainly Save files

knightsgamingrepair

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 08:04:00 AM »

Might want to add banned for having a drive switch out.  Meaning just spoofed the keys on a new drive.  I've already seen 3 of these!

dbdsneaky

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(olas @ Nov 7 2009, 03:10 AM) View Post

you need to buy HIGH QUALITY VERBATIM DL Discs FROM SINGAPORE ONLY!! i must stress on that point and i tell everyone i know with a hacked 360 that they must burn games onto VERBATIM DL FROM SINGAPORE

In the politest way BULL **** m8

proven that they are good because they are expensive !! i think not 4x disks and x4 bad burns

i use Arita RITEK disks - 100% valid without errors and ive been using em for 2 . 5 years yet to bad !!

i use 1.6 Liteon and BenQ 1.61 = no ban
m8 = liteon 1.6 BANNED mid conversation about being banned go figure !!

a pattern emerging also is that all the older flashed consoles seem to be faring better hence less hitachi and sammy drives more liteon and benq that have been done in last few weeks

could be the updates we recieved that said we didnt have anything new "skyplayer" setups

QUOTE(tarektaha @ Nov 7 2009, 01:31 PM) View Post

My HDD was on 2 Consoles that got banned while my HD and GT was attached, i removed the HD immediately in both cases "Not Playing anymore on the banned" I move my HDD to a new console all my data are safe "save Files" all Profiles nothing is corrupted.  The moment you start saving on the banned console this is where your data will be corrupted. Mainly Save files

also heard of this your hdd id is also tagged along with your gamertag to aid in identifying new console with same gamertag / hdd combination.

quite an old post about changing the ket on hdd when changing out the chip that holds the info they used to ban your console their end. cant remember exact but was summat like the bios style chipset on the board and drive

ThePoo

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »

I've got a Halo3 edition with a BenQ + 1.6 fw.  Havent turned it on for about 3-4 days now because of the scare.  Also unplugged my wireless adapter just in case.

I'm just kind of curious to find out if I have been banned or not.  Always verified twice, thrice, quad times through abgx, and used verbatim discs at 2.4x; never played early, no hdd mods.

The only reason is that for 59.99$ a year for XBL, and the main reason for using XBL is to download game updates and a few XBLA games + GH/RB downloads, just seems pointless.  Rarely do I play online, and if I do there is always XLink Kai, XBConnect, or my ps3.

In reality, M$ banning consoles won't stop people from pirating their software.  Everybody will keep downloading them and burning them regardless.  But I'm sure they will stand to make a fuck-lot of more cash because of a system ban and people going out to buy a system for X amount of money plus another live account for X amount of money.

Just my take, I don't play a lot, if any games multiplayer.  None of my friends locally have a 360 sad.gif

DarkBlades

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(ThePoo @ Nov 7 2009, 12:08 PM) View Post

I've got a Halo3 edition with a BenQ + 1.6 fw.  Havent turned it on for about 3-4 days now because of the scare.

I got the first Elite Edition, Not sure what kind of drive. Im sure im running on 1.6 fw. I havent went online in awhile, I think about a week.

I recently played

MW2 (Not Online Yet)

Halo ODST(Checked, Varified, and Passed) Not Online Yet

Both Played with HDD, I played with my main account offline with ODST, and made 1 offline dummy account for MW2.

1.)Im also skeptical, and ify about going online, I dont wanna be banned. So im just gonna just wait and see what happens, im sure things will be alot clearer on Nov 10.

2.)
      a.)One thing im afraid of, is turning on my 360 and just like that im banned. So before I go online, I will remove all information from my HDD that has to do with MW2, accounts, save data, and etc...

b.) Another thing im gonna do is what another reccomended me to do. Which is play a bunch of varified safe games in order to clear MW2 from the NANDchip.

Thats really all I can do..

ThePoo

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(ThePoo @ Nov 7 2009, 03:08 PM) View Post

I've got a Halo3 edition with a BenQ + 1.6 fw.  Havent turned it on for about 3-4 days now because of the scare.

As of 5:30pm I have not been banned after putting my console online and downloading a few videos from the video ... tube... thing... whatever..

Played a bit of Zombie Apocalypse demo and idled for a while without and dvd in the drive, and I was still online when I disconnected.

So.. I don't know.  It may be a matter of time for me  happy.gif

olas

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »

In the politest way BULL **** m8

proven that they are good because they are expensive !! i think not 4x disks and x4 bad burns

ok well you are very lucky for having such good burns with ritek as they are junk and very cheap discs. maybe they have made them better now but i know that 2 years ago when i first flashed my xbox i did alot of research and verbatims arnt just called the best because of price lol. look it up for yourself. also if your getting games for free, why cheap out even more and get bad discs. pay the price of 1 game and get 20 discs. its worth it isnt it? if your console wasnt hacked. you would have bought that game that your about to burn, correct? its all in your own opinion and mine is that i swear by verbs. i swear by my pioneer DL burner. i use abgx and i burn slow and verify my burn afterwards. not all ppl take the time to do that. im not risking it because i play online everyday.

also just to add that the discs dont seem to be the problem for getting banned. im just saying that i prefer verbs.

today i found out that 2 more ppl i know have been banned. they were useing verbatim discs. so that rules that out. they both had hitachi drives but i am also on a hitachi drive and did not get banned yet. they have all played different games and the only game we have all played is borderlands. there are only 6 more ppl i know with hacked consoles and we have not been banned yet.

all have hitachi except 2 they have benq so we will see lol. i servived the last few ban  waves but this time it seems like they have more then 1 hammer swinging huh.gif

DarkBlades

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 04:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(ThePoo @ Nov 7 2009, 02:43 PM) View Post

As of 5:30pm I have not been banned after putting my console online and downloading a few videos from the video ... tube... thing... whatever..

Played a bit of Zombie Apocalypse demo and idled for a while without and dvd in the drive, and I was still online when I disconnected.

So.. I don't know.  It may be a matter of time for me  happy.gif

Like Stewie once said "Your my eyes Goose"

Have you played the MW2 offline w/ hard drive? (ON A DUMMY ACCOUNT)

ThePoo

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(DarkBlades @ Nov 7 2009, 06:14 PM) *

Like Stewie once said "Your my eyes Goose"

Have you played the MW2 offline w/ hard drive? (ON A DUMMY ACCOUNT)

I haven't touched anything that has been 4th wave, like COD:MW2, Cars, Tekken 6, etc.  I contemplated downloading activate.iso but thought it's just as easy to wait.  I had also contemplated upgrading to 1.61 but after reading all of this, I have again decided to wait.

The last game that was in my drive has been Brutal Legend, and I have been playing that constantly for a week prior to all of this happening.

I downloaded Borderlands, but held off burning it because of people saying there were potential bands related to playing a bad rip despite abgx saying it was good.

I'm going to attempt to put in Fallout 3 later tonight and see what happens.

DarkBlades

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(ThePoo @ Nov 7 2009, 03:34 PM) View Post

I haven't touched anything that has been 4th wave, like COD:MW2, Cars, Tekken 6, etc.  I contemplated downloading activate.iso but thought it's just as easy to wait.  I had also contemplated upgrading to 1.61 but after reading all of this, I have again decided to wait.

The last game that was in my drive has been Brutal Legend, and I have been playing that constantly for a week prior to all of this happening.

I downloaded Borderlands, but held off burning it because of people saying there were potential bands related to playing a bad rip despite abgx saying it was good.

I'm going to attempt to put in Fallout 3 later tonight and see what happens.

Do you think its safe to play Forza Motorsport 3? Its Wave 3 and safe according to ABGX.... I dont know though, because that would mean wiping MW2 off my 360, and who knows if its completely off the NAND.

How many Legit Xbox Games does it take to overwrite/clear the flash memory of mw2 data?

KobeLebron

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrBlonde @ Nov 5 2009, 11:52 PM) View Post

Rockin a LiteOn modded with 1.6.  Played a few games in the last few days with no problem.  Even on live.  ODST and GTA.  No problems.  Even beat MW2 campaign offline, no network no HDD attached about 3 times now.  No problem connecting after each.  Now I do let the internal clock reset to 2005/11/22 (or whatever) before I play MW2.  Dont know if that does anything, but all seems well so far.

I did same thing. Thurs. night played MW2 w/ no HDD and no ethernet connection. Saturday afternoon fired up Live and got banned. Was playing Forza 3, Borderlands, Halo Wars in the weeks before though. Also, used boot disk to play MW2. Maybe that was detected? A change in the firmware by boot disk?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12