xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Which Of These (current) Ps3 Exclusives Do You Really Want On 360?  (Read 1155 times)

JCDenton@AS

• Archived User
Which Of These (current) Ps3 Exclusives Do You Really Want On 360?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

none  laugh.gif

Evillvi

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

id like to have gow3 on the 360 but thats only if hell freezes over. i am ashamed to say it but i do own a ps2 but i only play gow 1 and 2 on it. they are the only games i have for that system. i dont really care for mgs. those games never appealed to me. i prefer splinter cell to mgs, anyway.

scuzzell

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 03:26:00 PM »

I voted for FFXIII because I loved every FF game that I have played (which was only up to X) and haven't played a REAL RPG since I got my original XBOX.

I loved Meta Gear Solid on PSX, but as Evillvi the Splinter Cell games are better than any of the follow up MGS games.

GT5 will be just as boring as Forza, the Need for Speed series is much more fun to play.

God of War 3 would be wicked but it's true we will never see that on an XBOX console.

Killzone 2? Never heard of it. J/K, but seriously though Halo 3 > Killzone 2. End of Story.

Also, one game that's not on the list that I would love to see is "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Looks like it could be good.

Well that's my 2 cents.

~Scuzzell

MrFish

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(redwolf @ Dec 13 2007, 12:43 PM) View Post

stop been a fanboy, if you don't want none then don't vote. no-one gonna come after you if you don't vote :P

You miss the point: there are a lot of good Playstation-exclusive franchises that aren't listed here. Far from a 'Teh PS3 Suxx0rs' vote, what's missing is a 'I want a PS3 game that's not on that list'.

Disgaea 3
Ratchet and Clank 4
Fall of Man
Hell, even a Harvest-Moon would be nice.

I'm getting righteously sick of the 360's lack of variety (far worse than the black Xbox, which got all the cool ex-Dreamcast projects (JSRF, Gunvalkyrie), Naomi ports (Shikigami no Shiro, MVC2), and flawed Japanese experiments (Phantom Dust, Phantom Crash)). Everything (bar Viva Pinata, which tanked horribly) is a FPS, 3PS, driving game, or (shudder) team sports license. This is made even worse by the third-class treatment the PAL region is getting: all the decent games in America and Japan are 'waiting on a publisher'. When, exactly, am I going to see Katamari? Or Rock Band?

Raven 666

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »

Oh man! I would really love to have MGS4 and Final fantasy series on the 360!

Grim187

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 03:16:00 PM »

I'm really looking forward to hase, god of war 3 and killzone 2.

TreyTable

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »

Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3, and Killzone 2 really don't even belong in his type of question, since they are first party games; it's like asking for Super Mario Galaxy, or Metroid Prime 3, there's no way that could happen. So it really leaves MGS4 and Final Fantasy 13.

I'd say MGS4 would be my pick, but of those two games, it's not much to choose from. MGS4 may seem cool on the surface, and if MGS2 had a good storyline, I'd be psyched about it, but MGS2 is so effed up I cannot imagine the kind of damage control to wrap up the loose ends much with what MGS4 seems to be offering, what with the female/robot/animal bosses, Metal Gears that scream like a wounded heifer, and one of the most screwed-up game characters ever, Liquid Ocelot, and such.

Final Fantasy 13, where to start? Which game? Isn't there like three of them?

TreyTable

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 04:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Evillvi @ Dec 13 2007, 10:49 PM) View Post

id like to have gow3 on the 360 but thats only if hell freezes over. i am ashamed to say it but i do own a ps2 but i only play gow 1 and 2 on it. they are the only games i have for that system. i dont really care for mgs. those games never appealed to me. i prefer splinter cell to mgs, anyway.

Why are you ashamed to say you own a PS2?

In addition to my XBOX 360 I also have the XBOX, PlayStation 2, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis with SEGA CD & 32X, GameCube with Game Boy Player, Nintendo 64, Super NES, PSP, DS Lite, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, Virtual Boy, PC Engine Duo, Atari VCS, Atari 400 with 410, Atari 800XL, Atari 1200XL, and a few of the Jakks-Pacific TV Games units. I am not ashamed of owning any of them.

To truly get the best gaming experience one shouldn't just take in one aspect of the current and/or past gaming consoles.

GunRunner

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »

I am a Final Fantasy fan all the way.... my vote was a no brainer

Gunrunner

ThaCrip

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 06:34:00 PM »

i voted for "Gran Turismo 5" ... "although" i probably would not care about that much either since im sure Forza 2 will be better cause of it's "core gameplay" (with all assists off of course) the rest of the games i overall dont care about to much... so thats the main reason i picked GT5.

Qbox2006

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »

To be honest, I don't really care for any of the above games (not being a fanboy about it)... but I guess if I could have one, it'd be the MGS4 as I loved the earlier MGS titles.

The one I'd want least would be the Grand Turismo series. There are enough racing games on all platforms, and I don't need anything aside from my Burnout. tongue.gif

Mr Invader

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »

Where is Little Big Planet or whatever it's called . I get the name mixed up with Little people, Big world; I can never remember the title from day to day. That would be my vote.

But I chose MGS4 because it seems like the only game on the list that we know of that has more to it than good graphics.

Gran Turismo 5 gets killed by Forza 2 so I've been told.
I've seen nothing from Killzone 2 that adds innovation to the FPS genre.
And I don't even think that there is anything out about God of War 3 yet is there?
And if FFXIII went back to a turn-based RPG, I would have a better opinion of it.

ivota

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 07:04:00 AM »

I want  only F1.

Unregistered007

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 09:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(avatar1976 @ Dec 13 2007, 09:25 PM) View Post

MGS4 only because I've played 1 and 2, on the pc and xbox (respectively), the others I could care less about, though the God Of War games are meant to be ok? (I've got a friend with a PS2)
FF games look like boring shite to me, blue dragon is more then enough of turn based strategy on the 360 for me (YAWN Zzzzzz).
If it had have been what game do I want next on the 360 my answer would be whatever Bungie are working on. smile.gif  I had such a good time playing halo3.

YAWN Blue Dragon sucked and it was turn based RPG.

QUOTE(Mr Invader @ Dec 17 2007, 07:04 AM) View Post

Where is Little Big Planet or whatever it's called . I get the name mixed up with Little people, Big world; I can never remember the title from day to day. That would be my vote.

But I chose MGS4 because it seems like the only game on the list that we know of that has more to it than good graphics.

Gran Turismo 5 gets killed by Forza 2 so I've been told.
I've seen nothing from Killzone 2 that adds innovation to the FPS genre.
And I don't even think that there is anything out about God of War 3 yet is there?
And if FFXIII went back to a turn-based RPG, I would have a better opinion of it.

wait Gran Turismo gets killed by Forza ? The demo of the demo of GT5 looks better and more realistic than Forza and not to mention the physics and handling so please don't make shit out of ur ass here because you are at an xbox site.

michaeljohnson

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »

Tekken 6 All the way!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4