xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Zune Or Ipod?  (Read 1674 times)

kolink

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 08:34:00 AM »

i'm going to have to go with the ipod video... i've been an ipod supporter since the 3G ipod, and now i have a video.. it's awesome. I've never used a Zune, but i still think that i'd prefer an ipod

by the way.. who the hell picked shuffle? lol shuffles are the worst

This post has been edited by kolink: Dec 16 2006, 04:37 PM

noonlight

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 08:40:00 AM »

I put Zune because there is no 'other' (other being my sony ericson w800)

Exist2Resist

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

Definately a Zune, but it will not be a purchase on my list untill someone has bypassed all the DRM crap on it. And we all know that will be soon enough seeing as it is a M$ product and there are som many M$ haters out there. LOL. I like the wifi feature it has thats definately a bonus.

This post has been edited by Exist2Resist: Dec 16 2006, 04:58 PM

poncinator

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »

If you look at the votes. Zune is losing to ipod by like 10% when all the Ipod percenteges are added which is fair for all of the Ipod categories to be added up because zune only has one.

Its Ipod for me!!!

Zune is a ugly looking beast by microsoft like thier first xbox.

I wonder if thats going to be their signature trademark, start big(I mean Huge!) then make smaller when a new model comes out, haha.

This post has been edited by poncinator: Dec 16 2006, 07:12 PM

freaksavior

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

I'm not an apple fan so i go for zune, but i do like how the ipod is thin. if the zune was a bit thinner it's would kick apples ass!

cowsn

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

zen vision / plus or m .  so many compatible formats along with the ability to take the files off on any pc with wmp9/10/11

criscokilika

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

Due to iPod Linux, obviously iPod is way better.

appleman76

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

I'm sorry I've used the Zune and I own an iPod with video.  The Zune marketplace is a total joke.  Nothing is organized and you cannot use real money.  Microsoft Points are fine for the Xbox Marketplace but when your buying music it's just stupid.  I want to use real money to buy music.  Plus the software for the Zune is pathetic.  It takes ten tries to install and then it still doesn't work properly.  Apple has had so long to get the iPod right.  Maybe in the future the Zune will get there, but for now the iPod is far superior.

P.S. To all the Zune fanboys.  I don't care how cool your interface or music sharing or Wi-Fi is.  It still doesn't make up for how amazingly stupid the software is.  And if the software doesn't work, what is the point of the device.

This post has been edited by appleman76: Dec 16 2006, 11:44 PM

hellflame

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

I'd go with an Archos 604 WiFi 30GB with a touch screen. biggrin.gif

Altima NEO

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(profhalo @ Dec 16 2006, 01:27 AM) View Post

NONE, they all pale in compairison to the, Cowon A2

SHIT S0hn! thats awesome.

nekrosoft13

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

i voted for zune

but i have zen vision W, fucking incredible

latinopride854

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(appleman76 @ Dec 16 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

I'm sorry I've used the Zune and I own an iPod with video.  The Zune marketplace is a total joke.  Nothing is organized and you cannot use real money.  Microsoft Points are fine for the Xbox Marketplace but when your buying music it's just stupid.  I want to use real money to buy music.  Plus the software for the Zune is pathetic.  It takes ten tries to install and then it still doesn't work properly.  Apple has had so long to get the iPod right.  Maybe in the future the Zune will get there, but for now the iPod is far superior.

P.S. To all the Zune fanboys.  I don't care how cool your interface or music sharing or Wi-Fi is.  It still doesn't make up for how amazingly stupid the software is.  And if the software doesn't work, what is the point of the device.

^^real talk agree with you 110%.

mister.shine

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 01:22:00 AM »

Creative Zen Vision M. Mainly because having to use any software sucks. I want to be able to drag and drop in explorer.

gBOX

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »

iPod nano ofcourse smile.gif

The Zep Man

• Archived User
Zune Or Ipod?
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(appleman76 @ Dec 16 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

That's why both the Ipod and the Zune suck. When I connect one of them to my PC, it will not recognize a USB Mass Storage Device and will therefore not allow me to use my device for whatever I want to use it for.

I don't want to install software (ANY software), just to get access to a USB disk so I can copy my MP3's, which I ripped from my CD's, to it. sleep.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7