xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: You Already Own A 360 And You Can Buy 1 Other Console  (Read 1680 times)

Gobelet

• Archived User
You Already Own A 360 And You Can Buy 1 Other Console
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »

If I HAD to pick another one, if I really HAD to, like if you were menacing me with an ice pick, I'd buy a PS3.

pagancow

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »

Boycot sony

BOYCOT SONY

BOYCOT SONY

I'm boycotting sony because of a few major reasons:

1. DRM Rootkit protected CDs opening up huge security holes.  Installs on your comptuer even if you click cancel, using up processor resources.
  2. US Sony president saying, "Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" Source
  3. While MS fixes their shit when things break, Sony on the other hand forces you to pay a repair fee after 90 days with their console.
  4. Case in point with other sony electronics, I own a business and we use two Sony DCR-VX2000s.  Firewire ports on BOTH cameras have broken.  No other DV camera causes these problems.  I tried to get them fixed through extended warrenty though MACK CAMERA, and they told me that they didn't have to fix it because it was a defect with Sony product, and to take it up with Sony.  Sony told me that after 90 days they do not warrent any of their electronics.
  5. Sony only budges when class action lawsuits are brought upon them successfully.  Many Playstation 2 owners have bought 2-3 systems within the 5 years console lifespan.

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

Probably the rev.

I love the idea of playing all the old games on it smile.gif

techdon

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2006, 07:43:00 AM »

I'd Say the Wii (formerly Revolution). As someone mentioned, I would want a real alternative to the my 360.  In addition to that, I love Nintendo's titles especially the factor in their party games. Nintendo makes it very easy for everyone in the room to get involved, especially females.

Edster8

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »

Jessica Alba In Anal Action Movie!
http://Jessica-Alba-...hp?movie=508040
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]