xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: You Already Own A 360 And You Can Buy 1 Other Console  (Read 1679 times)

alsybub

• Archived User
You Already Own A 360 And You Can Buy 1 Other Console
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

I'd want the Revolution simply because I want to be able to experience something different and have access to the entire Nintendo back catalogue. Most games that appear on the Ps3 will also be available for the 360 and if Blu-Ray becomes the dominant format then M$ will most likely release an add on just like HD-DVD as they have already stated.

MaTiAz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »

PS3? No way, the real competition is between PS3 and X360, and Rev will be on it's own, so I'm not gonna support a competitor and buy PS3. Revolution over PainStation 3... and that boomerang controller looks _UGLY_... but the Rev controller isn't so much better looking... but it could be used for some cool innovations (which Nintendo definitely doesn't lack, look at DS wink.gif). But I'll more propably buy a next-gen handheld than another console, as 360 is enough and should be enough.
But maybe if PS3 surprises me, it *could* be mine... just like with Xbox and PS2, I loved the PS2 but when I saw Xbox, there was no way I'd go back to PS2 biggrin.gif

flashfreak

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »

I'd go for the revolution. My reason? I want the controller tongue.gif It seems like nintendo are taking risks and thats what i like. It'd probably have some good games too.

I would never buy a playstation. I am loyal to MS, not that its a big thing to me, and i just hate the ps cos its so japanese, all the games are just crap. I havn't played any, but from what i have played, i just don't like em.

nfs911

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »

Unless the games that sony showed at e3 TRULY look like that, Revolution is what I'm getting. Revolution will be small, cheap and amazing. The best feature of revolution is that you can play all the games from the older systems.

cyberdork33

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »

I would have to go with another 360...

flbeserk

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

I'd have to go with ps3, and i dont' see only a few handful of games not being cross platformed i see alot, since x360 doesn't even use hd-dvd for gaming, and alot of games are taking up or going to take up alot more than just 8 gigs.  the revolution i haven't been looking into all i hear is it's a little pumped up gamecube, i honestly don't know though. I have a ps2, xbox, and gamecube and x360, i've played my xbox the most since i can put all my games on the hd and it's easier to manage, but most of the games i enjoy are on the ps2.  only thing gamecube has offered me is smash bros melee, and soul cal 2 with link.  anything else i find too childish, i'm sorry i'm not like you guys and enjoy the old classics like mario, i'm so tired of seeing him on every system nintendo puts out but that's just me.  Personally i feel nintendo is good with new innovations but when it comes to new gaming they just stick with the oldies, metroid, star fox, mario, donkey kong, f-zero etc.  I saw pikmin for gc when that came out and animal crossing and i was like wtf is this, but like i said that's just me i'm not into those type of games anymore.  i do enjoy the mario golf, and mario tennis, but i did enjoy hot shots golf for playstation when that was out and segas tennis for dreamcast too.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »

I have to go with Revolution.  PS3 will blow it out of the water with graphics, but it's about the gameplay.  It's about not just sitting on your couch, being involved in the game. Look at how much people love DDR.
I can wait to snipe some people with my hand.

BTW, I most likely will be preordering and getting both (and I have a 360, too).

ksteiner

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »

i'd buy the rev, not insterested in any of the playstaion systems (but psp) not now not ever.

sjamunar

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »

I hate sony

Karlito525

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »

ps3 man .....blue ray of course.....mgs4

cmcc186

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »

Obviously the Revolution. Its something different to the 360 and PS3. PS3 will just be the same or very similar games to the 360 bar a few gems which I'll certainly do without if its going to be the predicted £400 and £60 a game. The Revolution is gonna be pretty cheap too and possibly allow access to alot of Nintendo and even third party N64, SNES, NES, GBA and Gameboy games. That'll be cool.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

does it really matter? you allready have a 360...

flyeater

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(MaTiAz @ Jan 20 2006, 02:14 PM) View Post

PS3? No way, the real competition is between PS3 and X360, and Rev will be on it's own, so I'm not gonna support a competitor and buy PS3. Revolution over PainStation 3... and that boomerang controller looks _UGLY_... but the Rev controller isn't so much better looking... but it could be used for some cool innovations (which Nintendo definitely doesn't lack, look at DS wink.gif). But I'll more propably buy a next-gen handheld than another console, as 360 is enough and should be enough.
But maybe if PS3 surprises me, it *could* be mine... just like with Xbox and PS2, I loved the PS2 but when I saw Xbox, there was no way I'd go back to PS2 biggrin.gif

Yes ill NOT go with PS3 because of the competition...So ill chose the Rev  biggrin.gif

Unregistered007

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »

I don't think anyone should even look at revolution. THey got nothing they are selling the roms again, fucking nintendo ... PS3 and 360 all the way. PS3 for RPGs and MGS GT DMC God of War. Xbox360 for online games. No fucking way I am getting Revolution.

assmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »

REV ALL THE WAY.Iam too much of a nintendo fan to pass it up.Nintendo is the only company who still amazes me with new ideas.Ideas no other company would never try to market.Common who would think a touch screen dual screen gameboy could be so fun.Or a remote as a controler.Nintendo don't relie on the graphic before gameplay thats why NINTENDO GOT THE BIG BALLS.360 is my darkside and PS3 is my doorstop.

Oh yeah only reason PS2 did so well is because Dreamcast was losing money and said there were going to stop making it.So what would u chose ps2 or dead dreamcast?ANd the other reason ps2 sold so well is because everyone owned 2.POS broke so easly every one had to buy a replacement, LOL thats shity.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7