xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Is Xboxmediacenter Installed On Your Xbox Hd?  (Read 2120 times)

m82a1

• Archived User
Is Xboxmediacenter Installed On Your Xbox Hd?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

on my 80gb, my dashboard, greatest and most useful app out that
thx to that community

Montrell274

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

I have been using XBMC as my default dash for quite a while. I've been through Evox, Avalaunch, UnleashX, but I always find my way back to XBMC. Since I use it as a dash, i definitely keep it updated.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

yeah i have xbmc installed, but i dont use it much. UnleashX does everything that i need to

quarky42

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »

Yay a new poll, finally.

XBMC rocks.  If you are using an old version, be sure to get the updated ones. You'll be blown away.  I strongly prefer the T3CH (tech) releases as they tend to be built really well with a wide variety of features.

What does UnleashX do that XBMC can't do?  Keeping in mind that XBMC will soon have native support for trainers.

spideronfire

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »

i love xbmc, have had it as my dashboard for awhile now. its the only reason my xbox gets used lots, i dont play games that often, just stream downloaded movies and stuff.

henmill

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 04:44:00 PM »

I know everyone has said it already, but it deserves to be said again; XBMC is the greatest dash for xbox EVER!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 biggrin.gif

Tha_Jackal

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

Have used xbmc since it first appeared. As it matured it became my default dash.
It is without doubt THE best app developed for the xbox. The xbmc devs and contributors rock.

|Tch0rT|

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

I use MXM for my dash (because I can have animated menu's like The Architech Skin and have preview videos for my games) and I use XBMC for all my Media needs.

pop.gif

obscene

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

Using XBMC as a dash, whats so great about Unleash X? Gotta love Shoutcast radio for XBMC, PRAISE THA LAWWWD!!! (Lord) hah

blind42

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »

I use Unleash X as my main dash and use XBMC for movies etc , I have no idea if my version is up to date or not they keep coming out with updates every couple of weeks lol , why dont they just not release one for awhile then release one with a massive load of bugs fixed instead of  fixing a few and then releaseing fixin another few then  releaseing i dunno about everyone else but i got far more better things to do then to keep updateing this app every couple of weeks , all the time you take to do this you dont get that game playin time back you know lol smile.gif but yeah to the guys that are dedicated to XBMC keep it up you work to much LOL smile.gif at least you take care of your fans unlike a hockey player i keep hearin about on tv  lol smile.gif anyway thats my 2 pennies wourth .

xboxjason

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »

In my opinion, XBMC is what makes owning the xbox worthwhile. I too am very tempted to change from UnleashX as my main dash to XBMC. The only reason I haven't is because at one time XBMC wouldn't rename file names when ftping, but I think it does now. So when I get around to it I'm going to make it my main dash too. There doesnt seem to be very many XBMC themes around. Don't get me wrong, I love the latest Project Mayhem theme, but its nice to change things up every now and then.

The only things I believe that can be improved on is:
-DVD playback function (Needs more options. Try playing a tv show boxset, its much easier to use DVD-X2 dongle free DVD player, because it acts like a DVD player)
-Hmm that's all I can think of at the moment, but if possible in the music options if they let you actually adjust the fade-in and fade-out for the cross fading, I would cry. =)

Thanks to the people responsible for the XBMC, greatest entertainment program ever!!!

~Jason

Perplexer

• Recovered User
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »

I don't play retail games, and only occasionally an emulated arcade game.

XBMC is the *only* reason I own an Xbox!  I use it every single day to listen to music.

This is also why I haven't picked up a 360.  The 360's media features can't hold a candle to XBMC.

PRAISE Xbox Media Center!!  love.gif

Goldfingiz

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

It was until I sold my XBOX. tongue.gif

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

XBMC is my default dash biggrin.gif

dalezer

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

what kind of question is that. OF COURSE I DO!.. XBMC ROCKS!  jester.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9