xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Show Of Disgust  (Read 134 times)

dfwcomputer

• Archived User
Show Of Disgust
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:38:00 AM »

Chipito posted
The rules on other forums may be different to this one but joining it just to flog your gear is frowned upon.
This isn't ebay, ya know !

Clogger posted

Seems to me his is just touting for free parts.

The site was world xbox and shows the mentality of some people.i am very disapointed with there forum (must have hi expectations from being on the scene), One would think everyone would be interested in a custom project for the xbox.

The lesson to be learnt is that Xbox-scene is the best and this is why it has the most active members. Just thank god we have knowledgeable and helpful moderators on the scene!

They are both members here but have only ever posted once. Maybe our moderators are too helpful for them.

so the lesson for me is find greatest forum for your particular hobby and stick with it.and that forum for me is the scene

Keep up the great work team beerchug.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Show Of Disgust
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »

smile.gif

I have to give credit to my predecessors though. And those who taught me what I needed to know to enjoy this hobby and ultimately be able to give back to the scene.

beerchug.gif

Ah, but you want to see truly inept moderation and running of a forum?  Swing by most any of the 40 member game hacking "forums" that abound.  They house our refuse (and fallen angels).

slimgrip

• Archived User
Show Of Disgust
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 08:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(dfwcomputer @ Nov 2 2005, 11:45 AM)
some of you might have seen my post in case modding titled