xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ps3 Memory Card Adapter Drivers For Pc  (Read 729 times)

Cpt.Foley

• Archived User
Ps3 Memory Card Adapter Drivers For Pc
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »

I really am looking for a driver for the memory card adapter so i can put ps2 memory onto my ps3 for MGS:3 Snake eater.(Yes i already have played it and am good at it i just want to see a file with everything unlocked).No i dont want to buy one of those codebreaker memory things.i need to do it with the ps3 memory card adapter soooo PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ get a link or help. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Cpt.Foley

• Archived User
Ps3 Memory Card Adapter Drivers For Pc
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »

I just relized that most saves on www.gamefaqs.com rfor ps2 r like codebreaker and gamshark cards and those other things.I have found other ways of getting memory but require alot of programs and something i have to buy (MagicSwap) which has peices that trick ur ps2 into thinking it still closed while u swap a disc to load using the software it come with. Then i take the memory card after i load the data on it to the MC  and recopy that ps2 card back onto my ps3 and boom i have the memory. But it would be so much easier to have a driver for the adapter and find some non codebreaker saves.So plz put links and other ways to get memory like that. THX

This post has been edited by Cpt.Foley: Jul 23 2007, 06:14 AM