xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dualshock 3 Hard Modding Assistance  (Read 274 times)

Johnny_Damage_

• Archived User
Dualshock 3 Hard Modding Assistance
« on: November 26, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »

Hey guys

I am looking for someone who can hard mod Dualshock 3 pads.

I am after having the action buttons (SQ, TR, Ci, X) on the rear of the pad

I was looking at doing it myself but I am no where near experienced enough to achieve this.

preferably in the UK but will consider others but depends on mailing costs.

or does anyone have any links to any sites where this mod is available?

Thanks

RDC

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »

Where you want the buttons is really more of a personal preference, as is which one does what function. All that boils down to is drilling holes in the shell where you want them, then using hot glue to hold them in place, then wire them up to the board.

All of the PS3 controller board versions, so far anyway, are on the site here and show/tell what spots to use for additional buttons, though granted some are far easier to solder than others.

forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=648322

If you're still looking to have someone do the work for you, please use the PS3 B/S/T section of the forums for that.

Johnny_Damage_

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 11:13:00 AM »

Thanks everyone!

I have been looking around the "Net" and have found a Company that will be releasing a Dualshock 3 with buttons on the rear shell so I think I will give one of those a try.

By the way I could not figure out how to reply without using the quote button. Is there something I'm missing?

pepito01226

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 05:43:00 PM »

Under the first post in your thread is the "reply" botton. The way the threads are right now is very difficult :/ But admins i guess know what they are doing.